Clarrett Breaks the Code... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clarrett Breaks the Code...

BSanders#20

Don't drop the soap
Reaction score
Well Clarrett is going into the draft...a judge just ordered it so. Lets see what happens when he takes a head shot from Kenoy Kennedy! I think he'll be broken in the NFL. He gets injured WAY too easy...

Watch for the Pats to make a HUGH push for him with 7 picks in the 1st 4 rounds!!:yell: :yell: :yell:

I believe you're right Clump, the NFL is going to appeal...I can see him in a Pats uni with 8 rolls of tape on his arm!

He wont be with the Pats! B.B and Scott Poli want character guys not me guys like Clarrett. Does he still have some legal problems to deal with?

Originally posted by BSanders#20
Well Clarrett is going into the draft...a judge just ordered it so. Lets see what happens when he takes a head shot from Kenoy Kennedy! I think he'll be broken in the NFL. He gets injured WAY too easy...

You're jumping ahead a little bit. The judge ruled that the NFL's rule was unjust making Clarett(& many others) eligible for the draft, he himself has not declared for the draft, yet. If it weren't for this recent gambling scandal he would have probably returned to school.

bust

my prediction is that clarett will be a bust. what franchise is going to gamble on him when good running backs are in each draft class? and great ones are in every 2-3 draft classes? he isnt god's gift to the position. and if he realized that then he would have handled the situation better so that he could have gone back to the buckeyes, become a great running back (maybe win the hiesman, who knows) and be a first round pick in 2006. hes 20 years old. he has at least 10 years of football left in him.

Clarett still hasnt declared for the draft. I think he will stay in Ohio State atleast one more year, depending on how his college season goes. if he has a great college season then he will leave for the NFL draft.

Originally posted by fins4o8
Clarett still hasnt declared for the draft. I think he will stay in Ohio State atleast one more year, depending on how his college season goes. if he has a great college season then he will leave for the NFL draft.

Clarett will definitely enter the draft. If he wanted to go back to Ohio State, he wouldn't have filed a lawsuit trying to get into the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom