Classic Westhoff quote about the Jet's D today... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Classic Westhoff quote about the Jet's D today...

yolli71

Club Member
Reaction score
"I want to stop teams in the top 10, not the bottom 5," Westhoff said when discussing the unit.

LOL!!!

"I want to stop teams in the top 10, not the bottom 5," Westhoff said when discussing the unit.

LOL!!!

I believe this is a major blow to the jets...if you watch jet games he's always right by Rex giving real time advice.

His lose is throwing gas in the dumpster...

Westhoff is great, I could listen to him talk football all day, wish more coaches were like him.

Westhoff is great, I could listen to him talk football all day, wish more coaches were like him.

I agree. If you don't think he is a great football mind, you have not been paying attention. "Class" is the best word to describe him.
It made me sick when he went to the filthy jets.

I agree. If you don't think he is a great football mind, you have not been paying attention. "Class" is the best word to describe him.
It made me sick when he went to the filthy jets.
\

Well its all about perspective , many could say we have a classless owner and gm that tried to hire another guy while one still had the job.

As they're coming to realize on TGG and JI on the basis of Westhoff's revelations about the phantom Teblow packages that weren't, when you connect the dots it's their douchebag owner who wasted the 4th round foisting Timmy on the team in a quest to attract the "Tebots," as well as sell PSLs and wrest the headlines away from their more successful big brother. All that BS about closed practices and top secret Tebow sets was just that according the Westhoff - the most credible and best coach on that team. Just another case of the "SOJ" misleading their fans by creating false hope when all they were doing was squandering valuable picks (again) and deceitfully separating them from their money.

\

Well its all about perspective , many could say we have a classless owner and gm that tried to hire another guy while one still had the job.

You really got to let this go now it's beyond old.

Back
Top Bottom