Clay reminds me of....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Clay reminds me of.......

Bush reminds me of a young Ricky Williams only with more bulk.

Craver was a good RB for us. I really wish he had more of a chance in Miami. He was so much better than Mark Higgs, but for some reason, Don Shula didn't want to let him be the man.

Craver was a good RB for us. I really wish he had more of a chance in Miami. He was so much better than Mark Higgs, but for some reason, Don Shula didn't want to let him be the man.
Hey, no bad mouthing Higgy. He was was the man.:chuckle:

I haven't seen Clay do a thing yet -- did I miss something? Has he made a catch or gotten a carry yet?

I haven't seen Clay do a thing yet -- did I miss something? Has he made a catch or gotten a carry yet?

Had a nice cut-block that sprung Thomas for a 9 yarder.. that's all I remember though

Bush reminds me of a young Ricky Williams only with more bulk.

chickawhat?!

Had a nice cut-block that sprung Thomas for a 9 yarder.. that's all I remember though
I remember that, I thought it was Polite at first. I think he had a pass thrown at him too?

chickawhat?!

I remember that, I thought it was Polite at first. I think he had a pass thrown at him too?

That's because Griese said it was Polite when it happened and never corrected himself, and yea now that I remember he did have a catch.. like a 4 yarder from Moore.

also another 9 yarder... and ya that bothered me that griese said it was lou and none of the other guys corrected him. its great that miami helps out its old players but i think i could have announced a better game than those guys.

Back
Top Bottom