Closet Dolphins Fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Closet Dolphins Fan

WeVie

Champion Of The Beards!
Reaction score
So my wife says she is a Jets fan. She has been every since I have known her way before we got together or got married but I'm not sure I believe her for this reason. She is always wearing my clothes. Now keep in mind that she has her own Jets clothes. She has a couple of jerseys, a few t-shirts and sweatshirts, and a jacket or two. She also has some girlie things like ear rings and stuff.

A bunch of times she wears my dolphin clothes with an excuse of, "i'm cold and it was close by", or "it was the first thing I grabbed."

Another reason I think she may be a closet phin fan is because she always watches the dolphin game with me. We have sunday ticket and three big screen hd tvs to watch so she could watch it. She says, "but I want to spend time with you."

I have called her out about it a bunch but she says no waya then says something like how can I be a fan of the squished fish. That is her favorite.

So what do you guys think?

First, what self-respecting woman, who does not need to camouflage the regurgitation resulting from ptomaine poisoning or rooting for the Jets, would, from an aesthetic standpoint, choose to wear vomit green instead of fashionable aqua orange???

Beyond that, like the old adage says: "Keep your friends close and enemies even closer." A word to the wise: After our Sunday victory, be careful, very careful!

116qr91-1.jpg

Well let's just say I'm going to get off this topic........

I'm trying to raise her the right way. She says the Jets are stinky.

I always tell her that good little girls who like the Dolphins get presents.

I'm trying to raise her the right way. She says the Jets are stinky.

I always tell her that good little girls who like the Dolphins get presents.

Doing a very good, way to go. :up:

Tell your wife she is too attractive to allow that ghastly green to bring her looks down a few shades, Aqua marine, the color is magic and trendy....everyone will be wearing it soon. :wink:

based on what you said...i'd say she's a closet Dolphins fan...and dude,just like i'm doing with my son...keep raising your daughter as a Dolphins fan...

First, what self-respecting woman, who does not need to camouflage the regurgitation resulting from ptomaine poisoning or rooting for the Jets, would, from an aesthetic standpoint, choose to wear vomit green instead of fashionable aqua orange???

Beyond that, like the old adage says: "Keep your friends close and enemies even closer." A word to the wise: After our Sunday victory, be careful, very careful!

116qr91-1.jpg
vaark, are you from deltona? Where'd you get that pic?

Back
Top Bottom