Coach Adam Gase with Joe Rose on WQAM | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach Adam Gase with Joe Rose on WQAM

If Parker stays healthy . . watch out. The guy definitely flashed elite at times last year.

Adding Thomas and Fasano to the mix should make a very positive impact as well. Not just in the redzone, but in the short passing game. A short passing game is just as important as better pass blocking and a running game for keeping Tannehill on his feet.

If Parker stays healthy . . watch out. The guy definitely flashed elite at times last year.

Probably me, but when I think of the Dolphins and our offense, I almost never think of Parker. It's like he's an afterthought, and if he makes a play, I am surprised as much as I am excited. I certainly hope he shows up this year, but I am not going to count on it.

Yea Parker needs to stay healthy and turn it up a notch but when he's all there he's a real weapon.

I liked when he was asked about improving our piss poor D stats from last year and he said the offense was really bad as well. A playoff coach that's now satisfied and demands improvement from both units.
I like that. Sounds like something Belichick or Saban would say. I don't particularly like those guys but obviously their approach works.

I would still like a 40-50 reception back like a young Darren Sproles or Danny Woodhead. I think using Drake more will help, but he's not as shifty as some running routes out of the backfield. Would love to have a young Reggie Bush running screens, arrow routes, wheel routes and option routes out of the backfield. I think having someone who can take that dump off pass and convert 3rd and 8 or 10 into first downs would put even more pressure on opposing defenses.

I liked the part when joe asked about how poor the run defense was, and Gase said well the good news is we can't get any worse.

Exactly. He's not satisfied with what we did last year. Joe would still be celebrating making the playoffs.

I think we have finally found a REAL coach.The fact we spent most of our draft picks on the D says where most of the problems lay.

Back
Top Bottom