Coach Gase and some players talk with press 6/13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach Gase and some players talk with press 6/13

Thanks for posting. Are these guys immune to the heat of south florida or something? Always see guys wearing sweatshirts, and a lot of the time- outside in practice too.. I mean I get trying to sweat some weight out or something to that effect, but damn that has to be awful.

Gotta watch all of these later.. do we have the dates for actual training camp yet, anyone?

I can't watch these now, but I'm gonna guess that Tannehill said "I'm excited" at least twice lol. That's his go to phrase.

:biggrin

Not once. Maybe he got the memo :)
He mainly spoke about Ajayi.

here's Gray

Lots of positives surfaced in these videos. Here's a few nuggets I gleaned:
(1) Jay Ajayi is running routes to catch the ball and he sounds super confident. He wants to lift his game and be the best. Gase doesn't generally throw a helluva lot of compliments but he sounded very sincere in his assessment of Ajayi's development from last year. Also picked up the comment that Ajayi is seeing the field like a QB.
(2) Andre Branch is a pretty interesting speaker. He spoke about some of the things he now does to improve his body and conditioning, e.g. boxing training, MMA training, weights training, pilates, chiropractic treatments and he now has a personal chef to optimize his nutrition.
(3) DeVante Parker sounds like he's got his body fully healthy and high expectations to succeed. Also interesting to hear that he enjoys talking some smack to the Defense. Sounds like he's behaving more like a pro.
(4) 3 players were mentioned for their ability to inspire others in the locker room. Jarvis Landry, Mike Pouncey and Andre Branch. Jarvis is pretty obvious and we all know Pouncey is our O-line leader. However, did not expect Branch to name himself as having that inspirational quality.
(5) Kenny Stills - Ignore the haircut and the tattoos, Kenny displays a lot of intelligence in answering every question. He has secured a long term deal and he comes across as a good influence on Jarvis, DeVante and the other receivers. One of my favorite players.

Last edited:
Apologies if already posted, didn't see it anywhere. Tannehill sounds that bit more confident, convincing up there as a team leader, as you'd expect at this point - particularly noted to me when he is discussing Ajayi's receiving up there...

Here's Parker - no nonsense as usual....

Back
Top Bottom