Coach Gase talks to the press | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach Gase talks to the press

This is first time I have watched a press related thing since preseason but damn it really is clear Gase is disgusted by the Timmons situation and will give BB like responses when he doesn't want to discuss something.

Ya Gase really doesn't want to talk about the Timmons thing... like at all. There was a second he thought about saying one little thing and nah.

They have been working on this trade for a while not sure how the player will be used? Thought that was a little interesting.

"You can be forgiven...if the right steps are taken."

Keeping it in house. Something our last few coaches could never do.

Good intentions, but I will be shocked if we don't learn more- it might not come till either he is released or re-instated but it will come out at some point.

All Gase has to do is act very angry publicly and keep whatever Timmons was up to private. That way, when Timmons is reinstated as the starter, it's assumed that Gase put him through the ringer to get there. Brilliant strategy, actually. Believe me we DO NOT wan't Timmons to get released. Cap damage, and teams like the Pats out there needing a thumper in the middle would not be good for our season.

I'm sure you are correct Albert but at least we don't have Omar and Armando blabbing behind the scenes player misquotes in their columns like in other times like the Martin / Ritchie embarrassment.

At least for a while :)

Off subject but I'm taking my 17 yr old son to first fins game in few days and he so excited! I'm 55 so have been fan long time .
Terrific.
There will be tons of other Dolphin fans where with you. The NY Metlife takeover group ALWAYS shows up in force,

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000_zpsjn4qvyti.gif

Have a blast and post some pictures if you can guy :thumbsup

I'm sorry but you can see his demeanor change when timmons is even mentioned. That dude is pissed!

I'm sorry but you can see his demeanor change when timmons is even mentioned. That dude is pissed!

Yeah but im assuming most of that is because after you say something like we're dealing with this internally and that's all I'm going to say about it and then they keep asking questions about it i would get mad too

Back
Top Bottom