Coach McDaniel Living the Dream | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coach McDaniel Living the Dream

L
Lol what if he targets the number 1 receiver in the league again? If he doesn't we be spending a lot of money to throw it to Berrios more often 😂

No one is saying to not throw it to Hill. However, there are people who believe the ball should be distributed around more so our offense is more varied and it is less predictable as to who Tua has first in his progressions. Personally, I agree with this because I think people play better when they are involved. Who would want to run as a decoy all day while Hill catches all the passes? However, I see us taking what the defense gives us, and if Hill is absolutely killin it, why not feed the beast. In the end, the win is what matters most.

No one is saying to not throw it to Hill. However, there are people who believe the ball should be distributed around more so our offense is more varied and it is less predictable as to who Tua has first in his progressions. Personally, I agree with this because I think people play better when they are involved. Who would want to run as a decoy all day while Hill catches all the passes? However, I see us taking what the defense gives us, and if Hill is absolutely killin it, why not feed the beast. In the end, the win is what matters most.
Yeah I like the idea of Hill being the decoy when it matters. I think our new wideout #3 will eat well soon
Hopefully from the 14 yard line.
I think we struggle from 7-9 yards out because we got a bunch of short fast guys running into an extremely crowded endzone.

Having a running game (draw) while 3 wide in this area should help.

A lil while ago this roster was trash and we did not have Tyreek Hill who is the best WR in football. A lil while ago 6 teams made the playoffs instead of 7 out of 16 (almost half). A lil while ago we had Phillips and Chubb healthy, and had their seasons ended in garbage time thanks to the H.C being a complete fool and learning on the job.

You can be happy with being one and done in the playoffs, as if that's some sort of accomplishment but I am not.

People like you were saying "but but but Flores had back to back winning seasons, we're on the right track!". Thank God we got that overrated RAT out of here. I never bought into the B.S hype with that RAT and said so many times before he got s*** canned.

Some people are satisfied with mediocrity, others are not.

Making the playoffs, by the mere existence of having playoffs limited to the better teams in the league, actually defines those playoffs as NEVER being "mediocre"!

Spk Engrish you do not! - LOL

It is clear to me that understanding simple logic is apparently just one of your other short comings.

You really should change your Avitar to a little boy sitting on a toilet bawling his eyes out because he received a gift of "lollypops" that were not his favorite flavor. - LOL

Let me try it again IMPLOSION. There...now look it up...AKA: "Collapsing violently inwards!"

I couldn't wish for a better exit for you. - LOL

Spk Engrish? - LOL
Apparently not!

By looking up a word that by definition, did not describe the Dolphins valiant play at the end of the season using third stringers against some of the best teams in the league, contradicts your lame attempt to argue otherwise.

Self-deception does not make your argument any more supportable, just the opposite.

Yeah I like the idea of Hill being the decoy when it matters. I think our new wideout #3 will eat well soon
Hopefully from the 14 yard line.
I think we struggle from 7-9 yards out because we got a bunch of short fast guys running into an extremely crowded endzone.

Having a running game (draw) while 3 wide in this area should help.

Yeah. With all that chaos, I can see why Tua likes those fades. It's the safer play and while it can be frustrating for us to watch it is better to miss and live another day rather than forcing it into traffic getting a pick and losing possible points. Hopefully, OBJ and Smith can help with those fades or with those back-of-the-endzone crossing routes. Otherwise, like you said maybe we should be targeting the endzone from further on out.

Last edited:
Yeah. With all that chaos, I can see why Tua likes those fades. It's the safer play and while it can be frustrating for us to watch it is better to miss and live another day rather than forcing it into traffic getting a pick and losing possible points. Hopefully, OBJ and Smith can help with those fades or with those back-of-the-endzone crossing routes. Otherwise, like you said maybe we should be targeting the endzone from further on out.
Relying way too much on Hill, defiantly need to get more people involved and hopefully our new tight end can be a playmaker 🐻

Back
Top Bottom