Cody Parkey is the Bears top kicker target Update: deal done | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cody Parkey is the Bears top kicker target Update: deal done

In all seriousness I hope we bring Parkey back. He was fantastic for us.

I keep Parkey ...why haven’t they resigned him?
It’s the Dolphins way. Wait so long that the price goes up such that we can’t afford. Then let walk only to sign and overpay an older player as a replacement

In all seriousness I hope we bring Parkey back. He was fantastic for us.

He should've been signed after kicking all those onside kicks successfully and performing well overall. This is why I'm not nearly as emotionally invested as I used to be.

Sad days when Finheaven is up on the ledge due to the kicker being a free agent

Sadly hes probably the best player on this team after Rashad. We got rid of the other two great ones.

i dont understand how he isnt signed already. we need to keep him

Let him go. "It's ok, he wasn't a game changer". Even though he executed 4 successful onsides kicks, since the team promptly threw picks each time, blowing the comeback chance, he didn't help us win. Not a game-changer man -just let him walk.

If this Team lets Cody walk after all the atrocious kickers we've had here these past few years- then ill most definitely consider Gase as an incompetent coach.
Its just a kicker? No he was a bright spot in a never ending **** bag of a mess we had previously, he is also a Dolphins fan so it shouldn't be hard to keep him here.
Pay the kid a fair wage and keep him.

Back
Top Bottom