Cold Hard Truth | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cold Hard Truth

NCfinFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I hate to say it but I believe we will stay at number 9 and most likely pick Levi Brown because we do need to improve the OL and OT is the main point. I believe we will work something out for Trent Green. If Quinn fals that would be great, but I doubt it. I only hope we can pull someone like Stanton out, that would be awsome. I would say lets go OT,WR,QB with the first 3 picks. I know we need secondary help to there is no doubt about it, but I hate to say it we are probably going to have that Unsexy OT pick! GO FINS!!

I HOPE NICK SABAN GETS BEATEN LIKE A DRUM!!

The first real draft thread in the last 6 months. Thanks for putting real thoughts out there!

I hate to say it but I believe we will stay at number 9 and most likely pick Levi Brown because we do need to improve the OL and OT is the main point. I believe we will work something out for Trent Green. If Quinn fals that would be great, but I doubt it. I only hope we can pull someone like Stanton out, that would be awsome. I would say lets go OT,WR,QB with the first 3 picks. I know we need secondary help to there is no doubt about it, but I hate to say it we are probably going to have that Unsexy OT pick! GO FINS!!

Levi Brown is a possibility, not my pick, but ....who knows at this point!
Welcome aboard :)

I appreciate the love, but the truth is with the exception of Taylor, Thomas, and Brown. Any players we pick up in the first day is going to be an upgrade and I wish trading down is a possiblity but again we can say thats what we need to do, but getting a fair trade is harder to do than most think. I think we will have a good draft this year and hopefully it will be a good season for the fins. Atleast I hope so!

I have to agree... I have had Levi Brown wearing fins jersey for the past 3 weeks.. I also think Kevin Kolb and Jason Hill will be wearing Fins jerseys too.. At least thats how I see the draft winding out for us.

What's wrong with a tackle in the first round? It's not a sexy pick but it's a muscle pick. Football is won in the trenches. I would take Richmond Webb over any other dolphin first round pick since Marino. Levi brown would be a very good pick. Sure he has a flaw but every player available at #9 each year has a flaw.

I heard Cam and Randy aren't that high on Brown.
That's all B.S. if they weren't high on him then why did they interview him at the combine and have him in for a visit this past week.:wink:

What's wrong with a tackle in the first round? It's not a sexy pick but it's a muscle pick. Football is won in the trenches. I would take Richmond Webb over any other dolphin first round pick since Marino. Levi brown would be a very good pick. Sure he has a flaw but every player available at #9 each year has a flaw.

I agree, our position needs are: 1st pick; either OL or QB, and 2nd pick; either OL or QB..I think we need to draft at least 2 OL this year and pick up a WR in the later rounds...This years draft is endless with WR, no use wasting an early pick on one when there is a glaring need at OL and QB.

I'm not a fan of Brown at this point, but it could happen

Luda there is nothing wrong with an OL as your first pick, I played OL and I have nothing but love for the hogs up front, but its fun watching a draft where you pick up your next big thing like when we drafted Ronnie Brown. I have no problem with Brown we need OL help in the worst kind of way. But I think we should put these high hopes of drafting a QB with the number nine pick and realize that there are plenty of good QBs available in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. I cant wait till Saturday and hope we can truly start to rebuild the Miami Dolphin organization.

Nothing wrong with picking a LT, the question is: Who do they have rated higher Brown or Staley?
I trust coach H input in this dilema, I would not be upset at all if one of those 2 guys ends up being our 1st Rd pick.
And yes, with our 2nd rd lets go with somebody like Stanton? Kolb? Beck?

I heard Cam and Randy aren't that high on Brown.

Don't believe a lot of what's being said at this time about a specific player coming from a specific team. Most of it is smoke screen!!!
No team is going to say how any player is rated in their board at this time.

And also remember...they spoke with Brown in the Senior Bowl, the combine, and also Brown came to Davie to meet with the Phins brass.

to stay at 9, I hope they would get Brown, if they wanted Staley I would think they should be able to trade down in some way because I havent seen Staley projected any higher than 20 but than again you never know and yea I dont know what strikes me but I think Stanton would be a steal if we can nab him in round 2.

Back
Top Bottom