Colin Kaepernick: What Are The Chances... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colin Kaepernick: What Are The Chances...

I really don't want him near this team. Currently we have great chemistry. He could be very disruptive and divisive for the team.

Let's see.....A sub 60% completion rate, has thrown for 20 TDs and 3500 yards once in his career and that was not during the same season, and is a shell of what he use to be physically! Not just no, HELL NO! He sucks as a QB! Also a guy who wears a pro Castro shirt the week before he comes to Miami?!?! Come on man! This is all besides what you feel about the flag stuff!

...that we land him if Tanni goes down (I.R.) during training camp?

I would be surprised, somewhat. You?

_

giphy.gif

If the injury was at the same time as last year no as there would not be enough time to get him acclimated. Middle of the season I would bring him in along with any other veteran with similar talent. I would also expect whomever it is to be a team player

If Tannehill goes down in preseason, the player who could come in is Cutler (from his experience with Gase in Chicago). Yes, he has officially become a TV commentator, but he could be back in a flash, if needed.

Colin Kaepernick is not bad qb but it not going happen in miami. for one yr to back up moore maybe but to be honest we need find young qb to compete against thill17 in future. in case thill17 do not work out just like kc. i feel that if thill17 get hurt we will still be alright with mat moore. it small drop off. thill17 is young and donot turn ball over. where moore is gunsling and could turn ball over against good team.

Last edited:
If Tannehill goes down in preseason, the player who could come in is Cutler (from his experience with Gase in Chicago). Yes, he has officially become a TV commentator, but he could be back in a flash, if needed.

I like this answer.

Back
Top Bottom