College playoff system? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

College playoff system?

DisturbedShifty

Peace out
Reaction score
Was this the year that the NCAA was suppose to switch to a playoff style system to determine a national champion?

Never go to the Library without your shotgun.

I believe it's next year.

Cool. If that is the case I will probably finally pick a college team to cheer for.

I mean I have always had soft spot for Air Force because I went to a game when I was younger. But other than that I really have never cared for college football.

Cool. If that is the case I will probably finally pick a college team to cheer for.

I mean I have always had soft spot for Air Force because I went to a game when I was younger. But other than that I really have never cared for college football.

I like to root for Miami even though I have no real ties to them. If I had the choice, I would always pick the NFL over college football.

it makes you like players on teams you would never like if you didnt like college. for example I am a Hurricanes fan and love Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Andree Johnson, Frank Gore, etc....

This is the final year for the BCS system. Next season a playoff of 4 teams with those 4 teams chosen by a selection committee will be the college football post season.

Yeah, pick Louisville to cheer for, we'd love to have you!! Get on the train!!

Back
Top Bottom