Colombia 2-0 Argentina | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Colombia 2-0 Argentina

minus

Perennial All-Pro
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Argentina Colombia es tu papa!

Si eres nuestro papa porque nos ganas 2-0 en un amistoso :rolleyes:.

Please man. Argentina didn't even have some of its top players due to club restrictions. Wait until Copa America en Peru!!! I am going to go..I think? I will go watch some games, it should be pimp. Colombia will not do anything in that tourney because the talent level is not up to par with some of the others. Argentina may head out early as they will be out with Defender Walter Samuel, Midfielders Pablo Aimar and Juan Riquelme (ballers) and Striker Hernan Crespo. I don't expect them to go far even though they are my favorite team. Peru my 3rd fav. team (one of my parents is Peruvian, and one is Argentinian, and well I live in US so that is why I like the US soccer team) will do well in the tourney IMO, having the people cheer for them in Lima is going to be awesome :up:.

Prime Time said:
Si eres nuestro papa porque nos ganas 2-0 en un amistoso :rolleyes:.

Please man. Argentina didn't even have some of its top players due to club restrictions. Wait until Copa America en Peru!!! I am going to go..I think? I will go watch some games, it should be pimp. Colombia will not do anything in that tourney because the talent level is not up to par with some of the others. Argentina may head out early as they will be out with Defender Walter Samuel, Midfielders Pablo Aimar and Juan Riquelme (ballers) and Striker Hernan Crespo. I don't expect them to go far even though they are my favorite team. Peru my 3rd fav. team (one of my parents is Peruvian, and one is Argentinian, and well I live in US so that is why I like the US soccer team) will do well in the tourney IMO, having the people cheer for them in Lima is going to be awesome :up:.

They did have all their best players.Let see what happen at the end of Copa america after all this crap you posted.

Was Aimar there? Was Crespo there? Was Samuel there? Was Veron there? Was Piojo Lopez there? Yeah that is their A team alright. BTW, what I posted above isn't crap, it is reality.

Prime Time said:
Was Aimar there? Was Crespo there? Was Samuel there? Was Veron there? Was Piojo Lopez there? Yeah that is their A team alright. BTW, what I posted above isn't crap, it is reality.

Aimar was there.

BTW

Players get cycle off and on from Nationals team depending on Coach desicion on who he would like to use.I will make sure to bring this thread at the end of Copa America.

And Aimar has a groin injury....he shouldn't even be playing.

Yeah I am sure the coach prefers to use Heinze over Samuel :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom