****Colts @ Ravens / Seahawks @ Redskins Game Thread**** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Colts @ Ravens / Seahawks @ Redskins Game Thread****

Vertical Limit

Active Roster
Reaction score
Brace yourself for some Ray Lewis attention whoring segment. :rolleyes2: He will talk himself up all spiritually and ****. It's inevitable.

Anyways, I'm going to pick the Colts and the Seahawks for today's games.

Omg........ vontae just dropped a clear pick 6...... Wow vontae.... but then again, ed reed has also dropped a pick 6, so who knows. Vontae does have 1 pass defended. im rooting for um but that dropped pick 6 was dissappointing.

Omg........ vontae just dropped a clear pick 6...... Wow vontae.... but then again, ed reed has also dropped a pick 6, so who knows. Vontae does have 1 pass defended. im rooting for um but that dropped pick 6 was dissappointing.
Thrown at: 4
Completions: 0

The ravens are obviously trying to pick on vontae but it's not working. He's playing hard. I'm sure hes plenty motivated by now, being in the playoffs or what not.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

The Raven's receiver (who Vontae was guarding) dropped a TD....the pass was thrown hard and high but Vontae got beat. He also dropped a sure INT, but so did Ed Reed and Ray Lewis. Ray Lewis looked like Gibril Wilson dropping that gimme pick a few years back that hit him right in the hands, but Ray is playing with an injured arm so you can excuse that.

Colts best players in the first half were probably Vontae, Hilton, and Dwayne Allen. Hooray.

Did you guys see luck run that int down? Jesus that guy can run!. He can do everything!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Good god indy's corners are bad. Vontae seemed to be the only competent guy they had back there. Cassius Vaughn and Darius Butler were beaten like drums.

Back
Top Bottom