***Combine Update Thread*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Combine Update Thread***

The Combine weight lifting motivator is freaking funny (John Lott?)...he totally motivates and comes up with funny comments.

My favorite was when he saw a kid with a Mullet he says "I see that mullet, good look, yeah that will come back in style soon"....."ok, meathead lets do this".

:sidelol:

Dolphins_SR66 said:
The Combine weight lifting motivator is freaking funny (John Lott?)...he totally motivates and comes up with funny comments.

My favorite was when he saw a kid with a Mullet he says "I see that mullet, good look, yeah that will come back in style soon"....."ok, meathead lets do this".

:sidelol:

I like when he called Lutui from USC Pochahontas. :lol:

Mangold (C - Ohio St) was solid at every drill done. Set a pb with 24 reps. Ran just over 5.0 and looked quick with hips and feets for a 300lb body.

Man, Maurice Drew's lower body looks like a tree trunk.

I still think everyone should have to do the drills at the combine. I'd love to see all the top guys head to head.

I was REALLY impressed by Nick Mangold today. I always knew he was strong and physical, but I didn't think he was this athletic. Looked real smooth in all the drills. He has to be a serious candidate for our 2nd round pick, if he's there.

Eric Winston, who I'm not a huge fan of, looked real good too. He looked a lot more athletic than he did on tape.

Joseph Addai had a real good day as well.

I missed most of it

I only caught the end with the Running Back 40 yard times and drills

Did the recievers run 40's today?

Back
Top Bottom