Coming from the Darkside | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coming from the Darkside

RealDriscoll

Still Perfect.. and You're Not.
Reaction score
Hello All,

I used to be a regular finheaven poster but in my own stupidity I went over to the other site, the darkside. I have been posting and readying over on that site for the own year. I can't believe it took me a year to come back but here I am. Hopefully this site won't dedicate itself to one person such as the other site but I am excited to be back. Go Fins!

Hello All,

I used to be a regular finheaven poster but in my own stupidity I went over to the other site, the darkside. I have been posting and readying over on that site for the own year. I can't believe it took me a year to come back but here I am. Hopefully this site won't dedicate itself to one person such as the other site but I am excited to be back. Go Fins!
I was unaware other sites existed. ;)

Welcome back to Finheaven.:hi5:

We are glad to welcome you back. You are not the first by far. I hope you find that the site is for all fans and that you feel back at home.

The staff and I are at your service.

Hello All,

If you want to talk Miami Dolphins football, this is the place. Finheaven is Miami Dolphins football first, although we have other forums like the lounge. The "dark side" is like going to a Miami Dolphins myspace or facebook page. More like a lounge where occasionally they'll talk about the Miami Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom