Coming in from Napoli | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coming in from Napoli

One Love

star traveler ✨✨
Reaction score
Whats up everyone? I live in naples, italy... I'm going to school here. I'm a senior in high school. My dad is in the army! Hooah! haha yeah so I have definitely been around a lot... well I'm a hardcore dolphins fan and this site seems perfect to keep me posted!

Welcome to Finheaven! Jump on in do some posting and get to know your new neighbors. :)

Thanks! lol i couldn't find how to reply to messages!

ah takes some time to get used to I suppose. If you have any questions we have many helpful members. Feel free to pm me or any staff also.

You've come to the right place my man. Welcome, have fun and enjoy!

Whats up everyone? I live in naples, italy... I'm going to school here. I'm a senior in high school. My dad is in the army! Hooah! haha yeah so I have definitely been around a lot... well I'm a hardcore dolphins fan and this site seems perfect to keep me posted!

Napoli, eh? I used to live there, too.....in Gricignano. I worked in the Emergency Department at the hospital on base. I was part of the staff to first open it. The only thing on base at the time was a TGIF and a video store. Enjoy it! Italy is a blast!

Napoli, eh? I used to live there, too.....in Gricignano. I worked in the Emergency Department at the hospital on base. I was part of the staff to first open it. The only thing on base at the time was a TGIF and a video store. Enjoy it! Italy is a blast!

damn when exactly where you here? Oh and btw TGIF is now an Applebees!

damn when exactly where you here? Oh and btw TGIF is now an Applebees!

HAHA! That's hilarious! It had very poor customer service anyway. All of the staff were local nationals, so it's understandable because of the cultural differences when it comes to food service. Americans want their food NOW! Italians...eh....just whenever it gets here will be 'va bene'.

I got there in 2002 when the hospital was still on the hill in Agnano. Agnano may not be around any longer. I really like Capo, though. Small, but nice little base. We opened the new hospital in early '03 (if my memory serves me correctly). When we opened the new facility, the only other places on base were the cafe, TGIF (I mean, Applebees), the movie joint, and the little grocery at the other end of the base. They were just starting on the gym across from the hospital as I was leaving. Was supposed to be "World Class".

I am sure things have changed since I left in '04. What's new?

HAHA! That's hilarious! It had very poor customer service anyway. All of the staff were local nationals, so it's understandable because of the cultural differences when it comes to food service. Americans want their food NOW! Italians...eh....just whenever it gets here will be 'va bene'.

I got there in 2002 when the hospital was still on the hill in Agnano. Agnano may not be around any longer. I really like Capo, though. Small, but nice little base. We opened the new hospital in early '03 (if my memory serves me correctly). When we opened the new facility, the only other places on base were the cafe, TGIF (I mean, Applebees), the movie joint, and the little grocery at the other end of the base. They were just starting on the gym across from the hospital as I was leaving. Was supposed to be "World Class".

I am sure things have changed since I left in '04. What's new?
Well first off, the service is great from Applebees! lol after a lot of practice! Yeah and I was here too from 2000 to 2003, then i went up to Vicenza for three years. My dad wanted to come back for one more tour in Naples before he retires in 09. So I'm living it up here until I graduate... Well everything is a lot better since the last time I was here. The gym is awesome, and there is a new pool that is designed similar to the Carney Park one. The NEX has improved so much since the old one at Agnano! Capo is the same but it's still nice... Carney Park hasn't changed at all...
That's weird though I don't really remember the new hospital when I was here the first time...

Well first off, the service is great from Applebees! lol after a lot of practice! Yeah and I was here too from 2000 to 2003, then i went up to Vicenza for three years. My dad wanted to come back for one more tour in Naples before he retires in 09. So I'm living it up here until I graduate... Well everything is a lot better since the last time I was here. The gym is awesome, and there is a new pool that is designed similar to the Carney Park one. The NEX has improved so much since the old one at Agnano! Capo is the same but it's still nice... Carney Park hasn't changed at all...
That's weird though I don't really remember the new hospital when I was here the first time...

Yeah, the transition was actually pretty smooth from the old to the new hospital. It was supposed to have been done by the time I transferred in '02, but upon excavation, the crew found an old Roman well on site. It inevitably delayed construction. If you ever get a chance, the well can be seen in the Administration part of the medical center, right behind the ER. It's covered by plexi. Wish I were still there. Had an absolute blast over there. Nice talking to ya. See you in the main forum....

spread the word there and in 3 years when we win the super bowl you will look like a genius :)

Back
Top Bottom