Coming to my 1st Home Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Coming to my 1st Home Game

SoDakDolfan

Land Locked Dolfan
Reaction score
Living in South Dakota I have never been able to see the Dolphins at home (I caught Marino in 1999 at Mile High stadium in Denver). My brother just won free airline tickets to Miami and invited me to go with him to the October 23 Dolphins vs Chiefs game. I am so pumped. I have three questions

1) What is the best place to get relatively cheap tickets but still not get stuck up in the farthest corners of the stadium?

2) Is there a place where season ticket holders sell their tickets to games they can't attend?

3) If I do have to sit in the upper deck of the endzone or corner of the stadium can I still see the game well?

Thanks for any help you can give me. I can hardly wait for the game. Instead of screaming at my TV I'll be screaming with the crowd! WOOOT!!:D :D :D :D

We are going to make this a father/son trip so I will need 4 tickets. Thanks again for any help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much all of the sightlines are good in the stadium. So, you should be able to see from anywhere.

Cheapest seats are in the Upper Level Endzones. Either stubhub.com or seats.com has some tickets for those areas, among others.

Ticketmaster is also an option.

The view is pretty good from where you're sitting, at least IMO. I was in Section 427 against Denver, Row 1. And they were pretty sweet

The sub shop about 2 miles east of the stadium on IVES Dairy is where all the season ticket holders go to dump their tickets on gameday. Beware though, if the phins record is good then the fair weathers end up going themselves.

i was at the panther game , sat in the upper corner and I could see everything. I would actually prefer those seats over lower level bc i have sat lower level and I could not see everything that well.

Hey buddy go to www.stubworld.com i went there for the first time for last week's game and i paid 60 bucks to sit 23 rows up on the 5 yrd!!! The side where olindo kicked the game winner!!!!

Don't know if you're interested but ive got two tickets, section 445, row 26, seats 23-24 if youre interested. Details will suprise you. If youre interested email me at apa64che@verizon.net. Im not that good at checking up at responses on these forums. .... too many different threads... lol j/k

Back
Top Bottom