Commentary: Grapes of wrath could juice season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Commentary: Grapes of wrath could juice season

Do we really think he'll read it? I've never been into the whole writing articles to help the team thing. If Wannstedt visited this website he'd probably jump off the roof while shooting himself in the head. If I were him I would have fired myself a long time ago. Now, he isn't even empowered to do that.

Dave's response???....

"WHO CARES WHAT THEY'RE SAYING!!!"

Just because they say it, doesn't make it true. These so-called experts never seem to know who will be good and who wont. The ESPN power rankings are a joke, and so are half of the reporters who write for our local papers. None of them can predict the future, so who really cares what they're assuming to be the truth. They know nothing IMO....

PHINZ RULE!!! :fire:

I agree I don't think he or the team worries about what other people say or think.

Just the fact that everything he's typed is tru makes me sick to my stomach. Look where this organization is from where it came from. :cry:

Only bad thing about that article was that it was so short. I was getting mad and crazy reading it. I wanna be the Dolphins goddamn RB now, with that kinda pumped up-ness I'll rush for over 10 yards each carry! Just watch!

GO PHINZ! :fire:

[I'm kidding about the RB thing, so please Dolphins, don't go trying to give up a 1st rounder or two for me. ]

Thanks for the comments folks. A couple thoughts:

Just like columnists in the "traditional" media, I don't write something hoping the Dolphins brass will run with it. If they happen to see it, that's fine.

Second ... sorry it was a bit on the short side. My theory is: always leave 'em wanting more. If I pad an article, it's usually obvious.

Finally, Phinz4life, I wouldn't worry. I haven't had any scouts calling ME for my recent 40 times, and you all know how I can motor. :lol:

Peace out! :astro:

It was OK in my oppion. It was too much like a letetr as uppose to an article for me. Obviously im in the minority, but O well. Just nothing i dont kno already.

Hey Doc, your usual great article. nice job of writing.

If only it was as easy as the coach getting mad. Until he gets to block, run, throw, tackle or catch, the players have to have the talent and they have to use it. But hoepfully Dave is inspired to give his best ever coaching effort.

Back
Top Bottom