Condolences from Pats Fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Condolences from Pats Fan

PatriotGOD

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
Ricky Williams just up and retired. That has to hurt. And here we thought you guys were going to make it interesting this year... It is actually disappointing.

Feeley is your QB (apparently anyway) and Minor is your back. :roflmao:

My condolences.

PatriotGOD said:
Ricky Williams just up and retired. That has to hurt. And here we thought you guys were going to make it interesting this year... It is actually disappointing.

Feeley is your QB (apparently anyway) and Minor is your back. :roflmao:

My condolences.

Hope you come back for a fat helping of crow when we win the division.

It's never over.

Dolphinizzle said:
Hope you come back for a fat helping of crow when we win the division.

It's never over.
There is a fine line between loyalty and stupidity, and while I admire you for the first part, I am thoroughly amused by you for the second part. I'll take that bet. If the Dolphins win the division I will come back for all the crow I can handle.... :roflmao:

for a team that started out with a bunch of no names that turned good, you're sure discounting our newer players pretty quick. we'll see who's stupid once the season is over....and we'll see if you come back ( i doubt it, your type dont usually come back once they are embarassed

Fin_Fanatic said:
for a team that started out with a bunch of no names that turned good, you're sure discounting our newer players pretty quick. we'll see who's stupid once the season is over....and we'll see if you come back ( i doubt it, your type dont usually come back once they are embarassed

Ah, it helps having a tremendous front office and a great coach.

The Phins have neither. :roflmao: :roflmao:

PatsFanTX said:
Ah, it helps having a tremendous front office and a great coach.

The Phins have neither. :roflmao: :roflmao:
I can't wait to beat the Pats.

Travis Minor, the future is bright.

41 att, 193 yds

:roflmao:

I was thinking, Miami got bad news and not one smart as* comment from the rivals, guess I spoke to soon, I can't blame you, because if Tom Brady up and retire I will be on the Pats board poking fun too. Get your shots in while you can. Brady might have a season ending injury in Training Camp keep your fingers cross.

Back
Top Bottom