Confidants of Ross" informed that Stephen Ross "was ready to move on" from DT Ndamukong Suh. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confidants of Ross" informed that Stephen Ross "was ready to move on" from DT Ndamukong Suh.

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
Miami
The Adam Gase/Mike Tannenbaum coupling enters what is often the decisive third year together, and they do so at a crossroads. Things fell apart in 2017 after a surprise playoff run in 2016, and Tannenbaum's impulse has always been to try to throw more money at a problem. But will that best serve the Dolphins and their coach here? Jarvis Landry wants mega-money as a slot receiver, and I wouldn't franchise him, but might Miami? Gase loves Ryan Tannehill, but the Dolphins, barely under the cap, would create over $15 million in cap space by moving off of him. Would Tannenbaum be intrigued by a splashy quarterback out there? Can you count on Tannehill, given his recurring major injuries? Confidants of owner Stephen Ross told me during the season that the owner was ready to move on from defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh, set to count a staggering $26 million against the cap. Does he have a change of heart now? Are the Dolphins buyers, or more like sellers? Teams have been interested in acquiring veteran pass rusher Cam Wake for years. I'd expect other teams to feel out the Dolphins at the combine. Maybe Miami rides things out, staying largely status quo, but if they don't they could be at the nexus of several big transactions.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...-teams-that-could-dictate-this-nfl-offseason/

Recurring major injuries? And he actually gets paid for this? Embarrassing. And on top of it, when was the last time he was right about anything? I wouldn't ask him the time of day even if he was wearing a watch.

That was a dumb article. First, moving on from Landry doesn't create ANY cap room. He's not under contract. Giving him a new contract would create a mess. You can't cut Suh because of the cap hit. The one thing Ross should do is get rid of t-dumb

Ozzy rules!!

I doubt Ross even comments on these things. Your telling me Ross a non football guy is telling people he's ready to move on from his best football player? It's ridiculous.

Rotoworld says we save $17 million by designating him a post-June 1st cut. Accurate?

Back
Top Bottom