Confused and Disappointed...please help. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confused and Disappointed...please help.

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I have been a member of this site since 2003. My username is Phinfan31.

I have not been able to log in to my account since the end of last season. I'm deploying to the middle east in a month and would like to continue to use my old login ID. I created this one just to reach out for help...because if you don't have a working account you cant even contact anyone for help. I tried several times in the past...but have never had enough time to troubleshoot the problem, settling for just reading and not posting.

My email is still in the system, because I cannot create a new login ID with my old email.
My username is still in the system, because I couldn't use it.

However, when I try and login with my information it says it doesn't exist. I try the "forgot my password" option and again, it says it doesnt exist. Its like I was deleted from the system a long time ago.

I don't know why this ever happened...I never violated the terms, and have been a long time member.

alright I got you back to your old username. if you have issues logging in pm me or another admin.

I really appreciate it guys. I wish I would have made another account to ask for help a lot sooner! Its been hard to read and never be able to post my own thoughts, haha!

Again. Thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom