Confused Shockey Thought He's a Fin (Tongue In Cheek) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Confused Shockey Thought He's a Fin (Tongue In Cheek)

I think I would have rather had Shockey for JT strait up!!! I know that we are getting some picks, but we really need a solid TE and we dont have one. We also need a recieving threat that he is and we really dont have one. I know that we are going to get a younger player next year in the 2nd round, but I think we would have done well with Shockey, this team needs that attitude of being a BAMF.

Yeah, Shockey doesn't have that connector from his brain to his mouth like many people do. Remember how he was pointing and laughing at the camera when Jay Feeley missed those numerous kicks against Seattle and Shockey thought they won? If that truly is real, then Shockey is an idiot. Besides, I doubt Tuna would trade for Shockey barring he called Tuna a "****" 2 years ago.

Yeah, Shockey doesn't have that connector from his brain to his mouth like many people do. Remember how he was pointing and laughing at the camera when Jay Feeley missed those numerous kicks against Seattle and Shockey thought they won? If that truly is real, then Shockey is an idiot. Besides, I doubt Tuna would trade for Shockey barring he called Tuna a "****" 2 years ago.

your kidding right?

Pretty funny, good find!

There's a story about the Jason Taylor trade on there as well.

Back
Top Bottom