Congrats! 1st Place! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats! 1st Place!

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Just to let everyone know... I won the Technology Showcase at my college, Hillsborough Community College. The Technology Showcase features the best technology related projects around the campuses (there are five). The projects are judged by USF and HCC professors.

The projects are based mainly on originality, use of technology, design, etc. I showed them the use of our Admin area and how it controls the entire site. Additionally, I made note of the amount of visitors/members.

After a long one hour process, FinHeaven came out #1 against 50+ applicants. The prize included $100 and my name in lights for one week.

1stplace.jpg

I tried to get them to say "Congratulations FinHeaven..." but the college resisted because they wanted to use the student's name.

In any case, I just want to take this time to thank the Premium Members and the Staff. Without you guys, I do not know where this site would be...

Anyway... again, thank you. Hopefully this is the beginning of things to come!

Sincerely,
AJ

Damn, they got to see the inner workings of the site.

I feel violated. Like that one time in prison. :hump: :cry:

Muck said:
Damn, they got to see the inner workings of the site.

I feel violated. Like that one time in prison. :hump: :cry:
LOL... I was with them the entire time, and they didn't get to push any buttons... so it's all good :lol:

Oh and of course...

Congratulations AJ...
It SHOULD have your name up there... without you, FinHeaven wouldn't exist. YOU DA MAN!! :up:

Great job AJ. You rock. Thanks for the fantastic content you provide us with within this site. One question. Is there a "where to watch" feature where fin fans from other places can find a place to watch their fins or is that too much trouble?

Thanks again.

nj

njfinfan said:
Great job AJ. You rock. Thanks for the fantastic content you provide us with within this site. One question. Is there a "where to watch" feature where fin fans from other places can find a place to watch their fins or is that too much trouble?

Thanks again.

nj

nj

The closest thing we have to that is the "Dolphans Unite" Forum... although it's not a very active forum... :(

It is beyond me how you do all of this. I think in it's own right being able to manage something like this AND have another job is amazing. Being tagged #1 out of all that participated is no cake walk. Congrats AJ...my Dolphins hat is off to you (believe me, that doesn't happen often). :lol:

Back
Top Bottom