Congrats FinHeaven | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats FinHeaven

like2god

I LOVE FinHeaven
Reaction score
for being the 3rd most active sports message board on the web.
clear.gif

http://www.big-boards.com/kw/NFL/week/

awesome...but we got nothin else to do in our lives other than our jobs,dates......more dates...........

nice FH

but how did the giants board (#20 on the list) get -326 posts last week...

and #1 is a general football board
and #2 is a skins board

I think it is time to say "thank you" to AJ, Muck, all the Mods and admins, columnist, tech support people, the artist, and all the members both VIP and casual that continue to make this the best fan site on the web. We are growing and still believe that no one else offers the quality this place does.

I love this place!

good news for the best board on the net but we sould now go for second place.

Looks like we were #2.
The top is a general football forum so it's hard to beat but we obviously have a great board.

Not to mention I love how the site is actually set up strategic wise. Good forum setup, easy to post, easy to sign up, fast server.

Extreme skins is the official fan site MB of the Skins so it has an unfair advantage.

Finheaven is by far the largest privately owned one team NFL Football fan site.

Its a testament to all of the good work and effort AJ and the Admins and Mods have put into this site.

Props to the FH team.

PS.Its about time the Miami Dolphins made FH their official fan MB too.

all they need now are Dolphin player's advertising for the site
to make...

Millionsssssssss muaha....:evil:

Yes, we do have too much time on ourselves,

regardless sick: site, info, team:dolphins:

Well looking at the Football Guys message board, they have posts like "What beer is everyone drinking tonight?" with over 4000 replies. So maybe they got to be top by people spamming for post counts, rather than genuine posts like this place:)

Oh and they have a Lost TV show discussion thread with over 7500 replies, and more beer related ones in the thousands. In fact looking at the boards list, they shot up 20 spots since the last count, so it looks like they are spamming on purpose.

I demand their disqualification:)

Back
Top Bottom