Congrats To My Boy Kevin Randleman!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congrats To My Boy Kevin Randleman!!!!!

unclemonty

Dolphins, Buckeyes, MMA, and hot chicks
Reaction score
Mods I know this doesn't belong here. PLEASE,PLEASE leave in the main forum for a little while. I would appreciate it. My boy deserves some props!!!!

I'm just so d@mn proud of my boy I wanted to share this with everyone at Finheaven. This past Sunday in Japan (ppv Sunday night) was the first round of Pride GP mixed martial arts (like the UFC, but in Japan and much bigger and better). My fellow Hammerhouse fighter was a huge underdog fighting lethal KO artist Mirko Crocop Filipovic aka the Croatian Sensation (also former K-1 kickboxing world champion). Mirko is a brutal heavyweight and has even KOed big BOB SAPP. My boy Kevin is a light-heavyweight and decided to take this fight on only TEN days notice (after other opponent backed-out.). Needless to say, I was very nervous about this fight. Oh well, enough of my babble, check this out yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.girlsnhtown.com/randleman2.wmv

Second round of the tourney is in two months. I'll keep you posted!!!!
GOOOOOOO KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANX TO ALL FOR CHECKING THIS OUT!!!!!!

I felt like I was watching a skydiving video (with the ill-fitting music). :lol: Althought it WAS Rancid.

Damn, that was quite a left hook. Rings true.....the punch that hurts the most is the one you never saw coming.

uncle,

i think crocop is one of the best out there, and your boy knocked him out. i was out of the country, so i didn't get to see the fight. but congratulations to your friend and fellow fighter.

i have seen crocop KO many fighters and he is one of my favorites, and undoubtedly one of the toughest fighters out there.

which forum is your favorite (UFC, Pride, K-1, or KOTC)? i like them all, but i have a partiality for UFC since that was my introduction to MMA. my personal favorite is the iceman, and crocop is my second favorite.

again congratulations. where do you guys train?

cmax13 said:
uncle,

i think crocop is one of the best out there, and your boy knocked him out. i was out of the country, so i didn't get to see the fight. but congratulations to your friend and fellow fighter.

i have seen crocop KO many fighters and he is one of my favorites, and undoubtedly one of the toughest fighters out there.

which forum is your favorite (UFC, Pride, K-1, or KOTC)? i like them all, but i have a partiality for UFC since that was my introduction to MMA. my personal favorite is the iceman, and crocop is my second favorite.

again congratulations. where do you guys train?

Thanx for the props to Kevin man!!!!!!!!
The Iceman actually was in our corner for this fight and helped us train some a couple days earlier as well.
As far as a fight site I go to Sherdog.com.
You can't go wrong with UFC or PRIDE. UFC is awesome, but PRIDE is a bigger production. They pay the fighters more in Japan and sell out 60,000+ seat arenas. It is the BIGGEST sport over there. That is why Kevin went to fight there. Mark Coleman and Kev are HUGE superstars over in Japan appearing in commercials, on billboards, etc... We are HAMMERHOUSE out of Columbus, Ohio.

Back
Top Bottom