Congratulations on the Win | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

Although Will Allen was getting his *** handed to him all night, the PI was a HORRIBLE call and during post-game, every analyst on every network (Sportscenter, ESPN News and NFL Network) agreed.

I do have to agree that the PI call was awful. it was said everywhere. Glad we came out on top. Now a bye week then the gauntlet.

We talk all week about defense on both sides and of course it turns into somewhat of a shootout. You guys had a great gameplan offensively, the wildcat was very effective and it kept our D off balance all night long which allowed henne to get really comfortable in the pocket and he played great. We lost this game through the air not on the ground but we lost it b/c of the fear of the ground game.

It was a terrible ending but I imagine any non-Jet fan had fun watching that game. It was a really good game and if this is a preview of Sanchez vs. henne we are in for a treat this next decade or so.

I give your coaching staff and players on offense tons of credit, great gameplan and great execution. We had been great on offense, making top QBs look like rookies then we go and make essentially a rookie QB look like a top QB. It's very hard to predict this game.

You guys have a good team and were desperate for a W at home, a loss lat night and you would have been 1-4 and it's really hard to come back from that. We'll learn alot more about you guys the next few weeks as the sched gets remains tough, if you can navigate your way through the Saints, Jets and Pats you could be in great shape.

I look forward to the rematch in a few weeks, hopefully it's another good game this time w/ the good guys coming out on top:D
I would say "Classy Post" and "good Luck" like some other Dolphins fans who get all gooy when an opposing fan says good game but i am not going to. Fact of the matter is...

I told you last week, "I AM NOT SCARED OF YOUR DEFENSE" Do you remember that? I know you do. And you told me how i should be a nervous Ned going up against your defense. You told me how Harris and Scott are the best ILB duo in the NFL. You told me how great your blitz packages were. You told me how your Defense was only giving up 9 offensive points a game, how great Revis is...blah blah blah.

And all i simply said the entire time you were trying to convince me that your defense was awesome was that i was not frightened by your defesne and that we can run the football better than anyone. You even made cracks on our running game saying, "hah and yea where has that #1 ruching attack got you?"

Matter of the fact is you guys had two very gutsy fake punts that really paid dividends, an unbelievable catch by Braylon, and a TERRIBLE interference call on Will. Those were the reasons offensivly you guys stayed in the game. On Defense you couldnt get one stop when you needed too! We beat you up, punched you in the mouth, and did what ever we wanted too. That game should not have evern been that close. We were the better team last night, and we are the better team in generall.

Its always good to put a Jets fan in his place. Its probably the most rewarding thing in the world of fanhood. And My Miami Dolphins put you and your overrated Defense, FAT coach, and pretty boy QB in their place!

Now its my turn to tell you to be afraid.....

Because theres a team down in So. Fla. With two consecutives Divisions wins, a load of momentum, a fantastic coaching staff, A a phenominal running game, and a tough and developing defense that is going to cause problems for every team we face here on out. Oh and BTW Henne outplayed Sanchez in every aspect of the word. And Henne is the real deal! and i would be the first to eat crow because i had my doubts going into his first start...but sense then they guy has been exactly what the doctor ordered.

Jets Suck!

Go Dolphins!

Phins 31-Jets 27......BOOOOM BABY!

Those 5 guys on our O line are going to have something to say about every game this year

3 guys in the booth tend to disagree along with many others. WRONG AGAIN *****

I don't care what those 3 guys in the booth said, it wasa good call. he clearly grabbed his arm. It doesn't matter now but it was a good call.

I would say "Classy Post" and "good Luck" like some other Dolphins fans who get all gooy when an opposing fan says good game but i am not going to. Fact of the matter is...

I told you last week, "I AM NOT SCARED OF YOUR DEFENSE" Do you remember that? I know you do. And you told me how i should be a nervous Ned going up against your defense. You told me how Harris and Scott are the best ILB duo in the NFL. You told me how great your blitz packages were. You told me how your Defense was only giving up 9 offensive points a game, how great Revis is...blah blah blah.

And all i simply said the entire time you were trying to convince me that your defense was awesome was that i was not frightened by your defesne and that we can run the football better than anyone. You even made cracks on our running game saying, "hah and yea where has that #1 ruching attack got you?"

Matter of the fact is you guys had two very gutsy fake punts that really paid dividends, an unbelievable catch by Braylon, and a TERRIBLE interference call on Will. Those were the reasons offensivly you guys stayed in the game. On Defense you couldnt get one stop when you needed too! We beat you up, punched you in the mouth, and did what ever we wanted too. That game should not have evern been that close. We were the better team last night, and we are the better team in generall.

Its always good to put a Jets fan in his place. Its probably the most rewarding thing in the world of fanhood. And My Miami Dolphins put you and your overrated Defense, FAT coach, and pretty boy QB in their place!

Now its my turn to tell you to be afraid.....

Because theres a team down in So. Fla. With two consecutives Divisions wins, a load of momentum, a fantastic coaching staff, A a phenominal running game, and a tough and developing defense that is going to cause problems for every team we face here on out. Oh and BTW Henne outplayed Sanchez in every aspect of the word. And Henne is the real deal! and i would be the first to eat crow because i had my doubts going into his first start...but sense then they guy has been exactly what the doctor ordered.

Jets Suck!

Go Dolphins!

Phins 31-Jets 27......BOOOOM BABY!

You can gloat, your team won. We'll get another shot in a few weeks and when we win I'll come on here w/ class. I'm sorry you couldn't do the same.

You can gloat, your team won. We'll get another shot in a few weeks and when we win I'll come on here w/ class. I'm sorry you couldn't do the same.
Haha You take the internet too serious if you actually think someone gives two craps about class in FAN message boards of NFL teams. You must be extremely naive. lol Lead it to a poor, lost Jets fan to think you will beat us in three weeks. lol

Haha You take the internet too serious if you actually think someone gives two craps about class in FAN message boards of NFL teams. You must be extremely naive. lol Lead it to a poor, lost Jets fan to think you will beat us in three weeks. lol

It's how I live my life, I don't gloat when I have success in my life or when my teams have success. To be honest I don't even know who you are and I'm not sure we have ever been in a discussion on here yet you run to rub it in to me when you beat us. Something tells me you wouldn't be here today if you had lost.

If we can navigate the Saints, Jets, and Pats....we're leading the division....just sayin

It's how I live my life, I don't gloat when I have success in my life or when my teams have success. To be honest I don't even know who you are and I'm not sure we have ever been in a discussion on here yet you run to rub it in to me when you beat us. Something tells me you wouldn't be here today if you had lost.
I dont often post. Maybe on average one a day. And we both know you remember our discussion. And your absolutely right I wouldn't be here today if we had lost. The phins affect my happiness in a big way. I get depressed when we lose. The thing i dont get is...Why is a Jets fan constantly on a Dolphins fan site? With abunch of posts? Care to explain?

Oh and BTW i only gloat because i callled the Jets for what they are.....pretenders....

I dont often post. Maybe on average one a day. And we both know you remember our discussion. And your absolutely right I wouldn't be here today if we had lost. The phins affect my happiness in a big way. I get depressed when we lose. The thing i dont get is...Why is a Jets fan constantly on a Dolphins fan site? With abunch of posts? Care to explain?

Oh and BTW i only gloat because i callled the Jets for what they are.....pretenders....

I interact w/ alot of posters, I don't remember any specific discussions we had.

I started posting here about 5 years ago, I enjoy interacting w/ opposing fans and learning about our opponents. Yeah I'm pissed we lost but life goes on. When I was younger I took losses harder but we are still 3-2, we lost a close game on the road against a quality team, sanchez took steps forward. I feel good w/ where we are as a team.

I interact w/ alot of posters, I don't remember any specific discussions we had.

I started posting here about 5 years ago, I enjoy interacting w/ opposing fans and learning about our opponents. Yeah I'm pissed we lost but life goes on. When I was younger I took losses harder but we are still 3-2, we lost a close game on the road against a quality team, sanchez took steps forward. I feel good w/ where we are as a team.
i started the thread that talked about how it was surprising the Jets had only registered 4 sacks on the season...and then you and all the other trolls started teeing off on me. Pc out man.

As much as I hate to say it....the Jets D is still pretty good. Not many teams in the NFL can do what we did last night, I wouldn't get to worried about it if I were a Jets fan....interestingly enough....I think this division is going to be a 2 horse race.....that doesnt include the pats.

I don't care what those 3 guys in the booth said, it wasa good call. he clearly grabbed his arm. It doesn't matter now but it was a good call.

I thanked you for your post, but if you called pass interference on every deep ball that a player actually touched the receiver, you'd call it on every play. Don't watch with your heart, watch it with your eyes. Horrible call, and the Phins will get a letter saying as much on Tuesday.

Back
Top Bottom