Congratulations on the Win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

nyjunc

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I don't have a lot of time to take my lumps today but I promise you'll have plenty of time for that beginning tomorrow. My team stunk this year and was an embarrassment down the strecth, the QB was awful, the D was bad, the WRs terrible, the OL awful. It was a brutal end and it will be tough watching the playoffs w/o the Jets involved again as I had so much fun w/ the runs the 2 previous years.

You guys finished strong, you have the pieces in place for a top 10 D which is a good start, you need to find a good HC, a QB, upgrade the Ol a bit and you can compete for a playoff berth as early as next year. Things change quickly in this league- look at Cincy, sure they didn't have the toughest sched but w/ a rookie QB they are a playoff team and they had no expectations this year.

As far as my team, it's tough to think about next year already. I look forward to football season all year and when it's over(especially like this) it really sucks. I think we have a good, young core and we need to make a few changes to get back to top tier status. We need a RT #1, that's the biggest need this offseason. It would be nice to keep Plax and re-sign Braylon so Sanchez has a deep threat. Holmes needs to lose his captaincy and Rex needs to remove all those dumb "C" patches, the players know who the real captains are- you can't force that on them.

The QB took a step back this year w/o a doubt and he was a main culprit the last 2 weeks why we aren't going back to postseason but he's still helped us to 2 title games in 2 years and he's still very young. He will get better so I'm not worried about him.

The QB and the OC get most of the blames but the D needs to be upgraded as well, we need some LB & Safety help badly.

We'll see what happens, it's going to be a long offseason. Good luck finding the coach you want and we'll battle it out again next year.

You know, for all the times you have put your spin on things, it's posts like this that keeps you head and shoulders above the other Jets fans that visit here. Though that is not to say you haven't dipped to the troll levels before. Then again, who hasn't. Either way, thanks for the congrats. And good luck next season.

The QB took a step back this year w/o a doubt and he was a main culprit the last 2 weeks why we aren't going back to postseason but he's still helped us to 2 title games in 2 years and he's still very young. He will get better so I'm not worried about him.

i hope to god rex feels the same way about nacho check down and keeps him as the starter.

I agree with everything you said except your opinion of Sanchez. I didn't like him coming out of college and I still don't. He's not awful, but I don't think he will ever be elite. I don't think he has the talent to reach the proverbial 'next level'. Just my opinion.
I also have a poor opinion of Ryan. He has too much of his father in him, but not as arrogant or obnoxious. They can take you to a certain level, but will fail when it really counts.
That's also the reason why I don't want Rob Ryan for the Phins.
Of course, this could all be bias on my part because I grew up watching Shula and Buddy Ryan always took backhanded shots at Shula since the day Shula/Marino embarrassed his vaunted Bears defense on MNF.

I hope the Jets FO agrees with you there. Because very few other people think he will get better.

Thanks for the congrats but I'm not all that happy about 6-10 lol.

Sanchez sucks though, always has.

You are no different then any other fan who wants a Super Bowl win from their team, sometimes everyone drinks the cool aid and thinks is Dom when really its justs a sugary water based fruit drink.

It is what it is.

Not to pile on, but I told you that Sanchez was going to be a problem this year. He needed to progress this year for the team to improve. Instead, he regressed when he was given more responsibility. He is simply not accurate enough, consistently enough. I don't think that can be taught at this stage in his career. His own RBs and WRs were openly disrespecting his passing during the game. You could see in their body language that they are fed up with the poor throws.

Just for a moment, pretend that Indy hadn't laid down in '09 and Sanchez hadn't caught fire briefly in the the '10 playoffs against Indy and assess Sanchez's career. He'd have one playoff appearance on the strength of the running game and defense and no playoff wins. He'd be recognized as the liability that he is.

lol NYJUNK has been carrying the Sanchez flag all year and has the stones to say WE need a new QB?

Moore > Sanchez, and he showed it again yesterday haha

sanchez has 63 turnovers since coming into the league, second only to eli manning. He also is responsible for 9 turnovers in the last 3 games.:lol::lol::lol:

Typical Junc end of year sympathy post to try to make everyone think you're not actually a troll. And people fall for it :bobdole:

I enjoyed every bit of the Jets embarrassing collapse. Mark Sanchez sucks, and will always suck, as I've been trying to tell you for 3 years. Rex Ryan is not a good head coach, and will be fired soon enough as having a bad coach is bad enough, but one who never shuts the **** up is even worse. And lastly, I tried to tell you before the season, the Jets running game and offensive line was not going to be what it has been this year, and the Jets would not make the playoffs because of it. Mark Sanchez is simply too awful to carry a team. I do admit I'm surprised the defense was so bad, but I absolutely did enjoy them choking time and time again. I offer no good luck to your team. Hopefully it's as embarrassing of an offseason as possible.

Junc, although I do appreciate your contrarian viewpoint on this site, I almost hate that you are a Jets fan! You are alright and pretty intelligent...are you sure that you are a Jets fan? Anyway, it was worth possibly dropping a few slots in the draft to beat Rex, the Jets, and "...hear the lamentations of their women!" Stay classy, Junc.

i think its freakin hilarous that you have the balls to blame this game on the D. they picked off moore 2 times and held him to less than 150 yards passing. the running game wasnt great for us either. we played crappy for the most part. your qb threw 3 INT's, that is why you lost. mark sanchez will never be a good enough qb, just because he showed some flashes of a good qb doesnt mean he will. the other positions on your team need some minor tweaking and i will think you will probably be ok. i am happy your front office and fans think sanchez is the answer.

i am also proving you wrong when i told you that rex is losing the locker room. your CAPTAIN starting fights in the huddle is a disgrace. the other players dont trust sanchez, if you cant see that you're blind. i cant believe you talked trash about b marshall in another thread when its obvious that holmes isnt the player or teammate b marshall is. his (rex's)attitude is starting to work against the jest as they are getting frustrated for not living up to HIS hype. it will only go down from here. rex isnt smart enough to turn it around.

Back
Top Bottom