Congratulations on the Win | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

Now I can get behind this comment :-)

What do you say Junc? How about a donation to support your home away from home? $20 or more gets you a VIP membership and no ads, and instant chat feature.

-Matt

haha, I was offered by one of the old mods to join the VIP forum. I almost did it but I felt like that area should just be dolphin fans. I'll make a donation though.

I must of missed that part. In fact he was saying the opposite in his passive-aggressive way. His "congratulations" consisted of him saying that the jets still were the better team, that they had a franchise qb while the dolphins dont, were only a couple of pieces away from being back to an elite team and the dolphins might have a top 3rd defense if they get a the right added pieces. He was pretty much saying the season and game were a fluke and we are still much better than you. Sorry, not to pull the status card but I went to one of the most prestigious law schools in this country and am very familiar with this type of false praise. The only reason he came with his congratulatory post was because he had to say something. If his post was "good game dolphins, you were the better team today. good luck next year" thats one thing but his post essentially was a stab at the phins.

I acknowledged Miami was the better team on Sunday, do you want me to lie and tell you a 6 win team was bettre than an 8 win team for the season? if Miami was the better team overall I'd say so like I did in 2008.

:lol: you need to go to prestigious law schools to translate my post? I guess that's an honor.

I thinkyou are reading too much into it, I speak my mind. I don't need to beat around the bush. I think you have the pieces for a good defense, if you can get quality QB play for a full season and make some other positive changes you can compete for a playoff berth. Should I lie and say Miami is going to be great? I'm all about reality whether it's positive or negative.

When over more than half the season actually Moore was the better QB and we actually were the better team at 6-3 while they were 4-5. But if you hold your breath waiting for him to acknowledge or praise this you'll be turning bluer than moi!

seasons aren't 9 games, they are 16 games and Matt Moore started 12 games and went 6-6. His first start was against us and from that point on Miami was 6-6, the Jets 6-5 but Miami was better, right? and I spin?:lol:

I acknowledged Miami was the better team on Sunday, do you want me to lie and tell you a 6 win team was bettre than an 8 win team for the season? if Miami was the better team overall I'd say so like I did in 2008.

:lol: you need to go to prestigious law schools to translate my post? I guess that's an honor.

I thinkyou are reading too much into it, I speak my mind. I don't need to beat around the bush. I think you have the pieces for a good defense, if you can get quality QB play for a full season and make some other positive changes you can compete for a playoff berth. Should I lie and say Miami is going to be great? I'm all about reality whether it's positive or negative.

seasons aren't 9 games, they are 16 games and Matt Moore started 12 games and went 6-6. His first start was against us and from that point on Miami was 6-6, the Jets 6-5 but Miami was better, right? and I spin?:lol:

no **** we were the better team, disgraceful that a team that needed a must win to go to a playoff loose to a 5-10 (now 6 thanks..) team with their elite LT and running back out, playing with a back up QB.

your point is? so now I have to donate money in order to post? that's interesting. I help make this site better whether I donate or not.

No my point is, when Matt hit his funding critical mass and had to resort to pleading for donations on a timely basis to avert FH going dark, even if they're only token amounts, when someone with 20,000 posts, more than I'd guess 95% of all FH members gobbles bandwidth while not lifting a finger to help, I resent that I essentially am partly underwriting the enabling of freeloading enemies who never miss an opportunity to dog on my beloved team and insult me and my fellow members.

no **** we were the better team, disgraceful that a team that needed a must win to go to a playoff loose to a 5-10 (now 6 thanks..) team with their elite LT and running back out, playing with a back up QB.

It was disgraceful, I agree.

No my point is, when Matt hit his funding critical mass and had to resort to pleading for donations on a timely basis to avert FH going dark, even if they're only token amounts, when someone with 20,000 posts, more than I'd guess 95% of all FH members gobbles bandwidth while not lifting a finger to help, I resent that I essentially am partly underwriting the enabling of freeloading enemies who never miss an opportunity to dog on my beloved team and insult me and my fellow members.

Honestly, I don't recall him pleading for donations. I have no problem doing so. I appreciate the site, I enjoy it here even w/ the people that hate me just b/c I am a Jet fan.

Junc - telling yourself that you are one of the best posters here, doesn't make it so.

junc's only redeeming quality is that hes a Yankees fan. Other than that, I got nothing :lol:

Wow junc sinking to new levels.

Comes here to congratulate us and then leads to 15 page thread about how the Jets are still better with 'Sanchize' at the helm and then goes on to say Finheaven is a better place because of him.

Great job junc. If you really wanted to congratulate us for the win you should have stayed off these boards for a week. That would mean more to us than anything else you could say. But thanks for congratulating us for beating the snot out of the Flyboys and sending them into a miserable off season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gang Green is the lowest denominator as far as football forums go. I couldn't get polite word in edge wise.
Just a collection of foul mouthed illiterates.
I joined the Falcon site, but they were too polite and reserved.
I no longer go to any other football team sites, because essentially, you become a troll.

try jetnation.. they're not as robust but some of them are more realistic when it comes to jest, ryan and tacoboy realities.

Looks like the Jets are going down the same road as the Dolphins and their fans, blaming the OC for the short comings of a turd qb.

The Sanchez deal was a steal, we essentially gave up a 2nd rd pick to move up to take a franchise QB. we didn't give up a 1st rd pick- we swapped 1st rd position. we gave up 3 bit players and a 2nd rd pick for him.

A QB is considered a franchise QB when the franchises success is based on him, not because of his draft position. Peyton Manning - a franchise QB, Ryan Leaf - not a franchise QB. Right now, Sanchez is NOT a franchise QB.

Back
Top Bottom