Congratulations on the Win | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

Hey Junkie.

I'm saying this after really thinking it over.

Our team beat the living crap out of your team you f-in troll.

I was here when you first started posting here. You were SUCH a troll.....and the only thing that has changed is that you have found a way to use passive-aggressive BS to try to cover your troll tracks.

Face it:
Your team is CRAP.
Your head coach is an ignorant boasting a$$hat that has no idea when to shut his mouth....EVER.

Your star Receiver, who your ignorant coach named as captain quit. I said it, your F-in team Captain QUIT!!!!
HE QUIT!!!!!! Don't believe me? Go ask Ladanian Tomlinson for gods sake. HE'S the one that has said as much (As well as several other players that wouldnt release their names).

LT, you're only RB worth two grains of salt is retiring.

Your FO has constantly traded away, or let go (Brad Smith, Leon Washington, hell even Crayon) pretty good talent to bring in HUGE EGO's that have been known to QUIT!!!!

You have a CB that is being paid about 5X what he's worth...but he is DAMN good at making illegitimate babies.

Your entire roster is PAPER-F-IN THIN. EVERYWHERE!!! I have been saying this for 4 years and nobody has listened. How's your front line look with even one injury?

Your defense, which WAS the only reason you had any success is old and slow. Fat Rexasloburus' gig is getting old and people are exploiting it. No more magic. Its over on the defensive side. You have exactly 2 good players, one of which is gonna be next to impossible to resign next year. Good luck with that.

And now then. Your favorite little boy friend. Mark DIRTY-SNATCHO Sanchez.
Lets be honest.

THIS KID SUCKS!!!!
You can spin it any freakin way you want to.
He is TERRIBLE!!!!

He has an average of just over 6 yards per pass. 6 yards? Perspective? Chad Henne averages 7 yards every time he RUNS the ball.... 6 yards? Think that one over for awhile.

His completion percentage is 56% ARE YOU KIDDING ME? He's throwing 6 yard passes...and only completes 1/2 of them????????

His passer rating is consistently below 70.

Meanwhile, anytime he needs to be talking to the coach, or studying why the other team suddenly has the ball after one of his 6 yard passes, he goes and sits alone at the end of the bench looking like he's trying to figure out what to order on his Pizza......

You guys traded 2 picks and 3 players (You could CERTAINLY use the two defensive players along that PAPER-THIN roster) for this schmuck. You moved all the way from 17th to 5th pick to pick THIS GUY??????

He's not good. He never was good. And he never will be good.

Spin it however you want, but you just look worse and worse everytime you do.

Hey Junkie.

We won by two points living crap really lol

I was here when you first started posting here. You were SUCH a troll.....and the only thing that has changed is that you have found a way to use passive-aggressive BS to try to cover your troll tracks.

Face it:
Your team is CRAP.
Your head coach is an ignorant boasting a$$hat that has no idea when to shut his mouth....EVER.

Your star Receiver, who your ignorant coach named as captain quit. I said it, your F-in team Captain QUIT!!!!
HE QUIT!!!!!! Don't believe me? Go ask Ladanian Tomlinson for gods sake. HE'S the one that has said as much (As well as several other players that wouldnt release their names).

Your FO has constantly traded away, or let go (Brad Smith, Leon Washington, hell even Crayon) pretty good talent to bring in HUGE EGO's that have been known to QUIT!!!!

You have a CB that is being paid about 5X what he's worth...but he is DAMN good at making illegitimate babies.

Your entire roster is PAPER-F-IN THIN. EVERYWHERE!!! I have been saying this for 4 years and nobody has listened. How's your front line look with even one injury?

Your defense, which WAS the only reason you had any success is old and slow. Fat Rexasloburus' gig is getting old and people are exploiting it. No more magic. Its over on the defensive side. You have exactly 2 good players, one of which is gonna be next to impossible to resign next year. Good luck with that.

Lets be honest.

THIS KID SUCKS!!!!
He is TERRIBLE!!!!

He has an average of just over 6 yards per pass. 6 yards? Perspective? Chad Henne averages 7 yards every time he RUNS the ball.... 6 yards? Think that one over for awhile.

His completion percentage is 56% ARE YOU KIDDING ME? He's throwing 6 yard passes...and only completes 1/2 of them????????

Meanwhile, anytime he needs to be talking to the coach, or studying why the other team suddenly has the ball after one of his 6 yard passes, he goes and sits alone at the end of the bench looking like he's trying to figure out what to order on his Pizza......

You guys traded 2 picks and 3 players (You could CERTAINLY use the two defensive players along that PAPER-THIN roster) for this schmuck. You moved all the way from 17th to 5th pick to pick THIS GUY??????

living crap lol we won by two points. hooray we are tied for last

living crap lol we won by two points. hooray we are tied for last
In the meat of this post you will understand that the Jets and there fabulous team were supposed to go very deep in the playoffs, and the last game of the season our 5-10 team was favored to win.

In the meat of this post you will understand that the Jets and there fabulous team were supposed to go very deep in the playoffs, and the last game of the season our 5-10 team was favored to win.

They were considered by many as superbowl contenders. Lol. Reminds me of us in 2006. Hopefully the Jets will follow the same fate we did after we were graded as superbowl contenders in 2006..

At 8-8 they are an average team, with average talent, a bad QB, an overrated defense, a bad GM, and a HC that makes a fool of himself and makes the Jets reputation look worse than it already is (which is pretty bad to begin with).

Karmas a bizzo.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol Junc is such a homer....anyone who buys this "congrats on the win" crap is a sucker. Hes trying to minimize the bashing he knows hes gonna receive.

Junc is such a homer he even gets bashed on gang greens forums...i never understood why some of you guys here think hes a good poster. Hes a fact/stat spinning homer.

Just because he says hes not a homer doesnt mean hes not a homer. Its like a high school girl saying shes not a whore while she f*cks half the guys in her school.

Pretty much. Was glossing over TGG today and seen him getting bashed for trying his damnedest to put more blame on the defense than that god awful piece of crap Sanchez. Junc doesn't get it, never will. They will never win a Superbowl with Mark Sanchez, hell they've been lucky to even make the playoffs, and probably won't again as long as he and Rex are there.

Rex is a player's coach. The worst type of coach. Player's rally around these coaches for a year or 2, then everything gets out of hand, and they get fired. Rex Ryan has created a culture of being undisciplined, on the football field and off of it. A culture of writing checks their ***** can't cash. And now that everything is falling apart, as you would expect from a team with no leadership whatsoever, especially at head coach, a team full of cancers at that, Ryan is sobbing like a little ***** in the locker room begging his team to stay a team. Newsflash Rex, that's your ****ing job. If you weren't such a jackass player's coach who preaches 0 discipline and how best to be a classless moron, they'd be playing like a team.

Pretty much. Was glossing over TGG today and seen him getting bashed for trying his damnedest to put more blame on the defense than that god awful piece of crap Sanchez. Junc doesn't get it, never will. They will never win a Superbowl with Mark Sanchez, hell they've been lucky to even make the playoffs, and probably won't again as long as he and Rex are there.

Rex is a player's coach. The worst type of coach. Player's rally around these coaches for a year or 2, then everything gets out of hand, and they get fired. Rex Ryan has created a culture of being undisciplined, on the football field and off of it. A culture of writing checks their ***** can't cash. And now that everything is falling apart, as you would expect from a team with no leadership whatsoever, especially at head coach, a team full of cancers at that, Ryan is sobbing like a little ***** in the locker room begging his team to stay a team. Newsflash Rex, that's your ****ing job. If you weren't such a jackass player's coach who preaches 0 discipline and how best to be a classless moron, they'd be playing like a team.

Classic case of deflection. He has tied his wagon to Sanchez and will make excuses for him til the very end. So in order to deflect blame from Sanchez he has to focus on the defense. That's why he defends shotty. If he focuses any blame on an offensive facet of the game whether it's o line, wr or even the oc it could easily lead back to Sanchez and he can't have that. So he focuses a vast majority of his blame on the d and spins and twists and double talks. He's a jets sunshiner where objectivity was thrown out the window a long time ago. Half way into the season his excuse was that Sanchez was having a bad few games that every qb goes through but he will figure it out within the season. Now his excuse is that Sanchez had a bad season that every qb goes through but he will be fine next year. He desperately clings to an extremely small sample size(a couple of playoff games) as his validation of Sanchez skill but completely disregard how awful he's been in the big picture. When Sanchez flounders next year he will find another excuse

Rex is headed down the path of the self destruction of the Jets.
For once, I feel better about our organization.

i hope to god rex feels the same way about nacho check down and keeps him as the starter.

so do I, he stunk late this year w/o a doubt but we had a million problems.

Not to pile on, but I told you that Sanchez was going to be a problem this year. He needed to progress this year for the team to improve. Instead, he regressed when he was given more responsibility. He is simply not accurate enough, consistently enough. I don't think that can be taught at this stage in his career. His own RBs and WRs were openly disrespecting his passing during the game. You could see in their body language that they are fed up with the poor throws.

Just for a moment, pretend that Indy hadn't laid down in '09 and Sanchez hadn't caught fire briefly in the the '10 playoffs against Indy and assess Sanchez's career. He'd have one playoff appearance on the strength of the running game and defense and no playoff wins. He'd be recognized as the liability that he is.
Can we pretend we win the last 2 weeks too and are a playoff team again? the facts are we made the playoffs in 2009 and a title game run.

The run game and D were very inconsistent, mark was very good in 2010 and a major reason why we won 11 games and got back to the playoffs.

lol NYJUNK has been carrying the Sanchez flag all year and has the stones to say WE need a new QB?

Moore > Sanchez, and he showed it again yesterday haha

name me the big game Matt Moore has ever won? Moore stunk Sunday too, he just stunk less tha our QB.

Typical Junc end of year sympathy post to try to make everyone think you're not actually a troll. And people fall for it :bobdole:

I enjoyed every bit of the Jets embarrassing collapse. Mark Sanchez sucks, and will always suck, as I've been trying to tell you for 3 years. Rex Ryan is not a good head coach, and will be fired soon enough as having a bad coach is bad enough, but one who never shuts the **** up is even worse. And lastly, I tried to tell you before the season, the Jets running game and offensive line was not going to be what it has been this year, and the Jets would not make the playoffs because of it. Mark Sanchez is simply too awful to carry a team. I do admit I'm surprised the defense was so bad, but I absolutely did enjoy them choking time and time again. I offer no good luck to your team. Hopefully it's as embarrassing of an offseason as possible.

I'm glad you enjoyed finishing behind us AGAIN.

Have you figured out yet that some of us were right about Sanchez? He is no better than Henne...but you will probably be stuck with him for a long time....

I must have msised henne helping his team to the title game 2 of his 3 years as a starter?

You should be worried about Sanchez the door just shut on anymore Play off runs - ask Marino about that - and yes I told you so

That is certainly wishful thinking, we played terribly as a team this year and were still 8-8, this is an easy fix w/ tons of young talent to build around.

Just to add a little more to your pain Heat 5-0 and knicks 2-2

I'm not a Knick fan but thanks for the update.

I'm not a typical fan, I understand this game and understand we had many more problems than at QB. Anyone foolish enough to give up on a QB who helped us get to 2 title games in 3 years(his first 3 years) is a buffoon and doesn't deserve to see his team win.

Rex had success in bal for 10 years, I guess they didn't get the players coach memo. We had ONE down year(at 8-8, better than any MIami record the past 3 years). It's comical for people to act like we have been a bad team or this team wasn't competitive.

Rex is headed down the path of the self destruction of the Jets.
For once, I feel better about our organization.

For once? you guys tell me every offseason how you will be better and it never works out. I can't wait to hear how great Matt Moore is and why he'll lead you to the playoffs in 2012:lol:

Oh man was that sweet..Def wanted to send JT out on a win...Would have been sweeter if he never joined the Dark side.

Hey Junkie.

Face it:
Your team is CRAP.

Lets be honest.

THIS KID SUCKS!!!!
He is TERRIBLE!!!!

WAY TO GO CONFESSOR!!!! Tell's it like it is!!!! The best post EVER!!! it deserves 2 victory cigars!!! Classic my man Classic!!!

Back
Top Bottom