Congratulations on the Win | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations on the Win

The Jets are going to be even worse next year. The dont have the dominant line or running game anymore. Wayne hunter is Marc Columbo bad. Their defense is a shell of what it was. They trot out one of the 3 worst starting qbs in the NFL each week. Their number one receiver is a cancer. They have no real pass rusher and their GM is really good at drafting first round busts and way overpaying players. They have no good young talent and its only going to get worse

Like i said. As of today the dolphins are the better team and are in a much better position going forward since we at least know that we need to upgrade our qb while the jets have tied their wagon to one of the worst qbs in the league. The jets over under wins total in vegas next year will be between 7.5 and 8.5 and under is a good bet

we still have 2 AP caliber OL so that is a good start, they will upgrade around those 2.

they don't trot out Matt Moore.

The #1 WR is a SB MVP and we nearly made a SBw/ him last year. I guess that is better than being a cancer and never winning like your #1 WR, right?

as of today the dolphins are the better team:lol2: it starts already then reality smacks you in the face when next season begins just like the last 3 years.

its funny you never hear any pats or bills fans come here and gloat over their afc championship losses.

there is a reason he has the spin meister badge.

I'm sure they would if they would have done it recently, for Buf it's been almost 20 years, for NE they haven't won a playoff game in 4 years.

we are young and set for years to come at QB, #1 WR, slot WR, TE, C, LG, LT, ILB(Harris), CB. We need to upgrade RT, bring in another RB(though Greene is a good starter), add to the WR corps, get some LB help and Safety help. All easily fixed w/ a good GM which we have. we aren't far away, you guys would be doing cartwheels over winning 8 games, we had a terrible season.

Why even bother making this thread?

Do you think we really want to hear more of your drivel? Do us all a favor and come back around August.

NYJUNC sounds like my cousin in NY ... always trying to spin it into Sanchez is better than his stats or better than we realize ... Well stats don't lie and NFL Draft History kind of repeats itself .. and Sanchez was doomed the day he declared for the draft!!! wishful thinking with 14 college starts ... Well at least he can count all the money he stole from the Jets!!! The Colts laid down and let the Jets into the playoff picture 3 season ago and the Jets got hot!!! you can spin it all you want .. flash forward to 2011 with the playoffs on the line your team tanked!!! and lost to a team that was once 0-7!!!

Do you think we really want to hear more of your drivel? Do us all a favor and come back around August.

who are you?

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

NYJUNC sounds like my cousin in NY ... always trying to spin it into Sanchez is better than his stats or better than we realize ... Well stats don't lie and NFL Draft History kind of repeats itself .. and Sanchez was doomed the day he declared for the draft!!! wishful thinking with 14 college starts ... Well at least he can count all the money he stole from the Jets!!! The Colts laid down and let the Jets into the playoff picture 3 season ago and the Jets got hot!!! you can spin it all you want .. flash forward to 2011 with the playoffs on the line your team tanked!!! and lost to a team that was once 0-7!!!

yep, what a disappointment! I hated watching my team play for the right to go to the SB. That really sucked.

Maybe we are all missing the point and he is trying to be funny. "Set for years" with Sanchez?? Holmes is gone, and your coach is a buffoon. Seriously, if you read ANYTHING about the NFL, the Jets are considered to be a dysfunctional disaster, even in the NY papers. The team is on a downward spiral. If you are so great, why did the Giants and Dolphins beat you when you desperately needed a win? The window you had is closed now, and you were fortunate to finish at 8-8. I would take our future over yours, no matter what you think you accomplished two years ago. Seriously bro', you should have just said congratulations and shut up. Trying to defend the Jets just makes you look ridiculous.

I think anyone who's objective can agree that over the entire season, both the jest and Fins sucked except one lived down to expectations and the other was afforded little chance.

If we're using the "mediocre" quotient, then yes, 8-8 is mediocre and 6-10 is bad. However that changes over the last 9 games, more than half the season, the jest (4-5 and being knocked out of the playoffs by us) sucked a helluva lot more than the Fins (6-3). I'd call the fins performance over the last half of the season +1 as "reasonably good" vs the jest "reasonably bad."

And yes, it takes a full season, except of course when a 7-7 team beating opponents with a cumulative .400 winning avg is gifted thru the backdoor into the playoffs.

Last edited by a moderator:

The reason is the troll needs a forum and willing combatants. Silly troll.
He can sling stupidity from behind his computer monitor while sitting the lap of his life size Sancheez inflatable.
Just enjoy him as the court jetster, a clown to kick around.

i think the point that we are all missing is that junc-y has a rexy size man crush on dirty...Go and sniff snatchez jock @ TGG forum. You ****in loser!!!!! Conrats and GTFO!!

we still have 2 AP caliber OL so that is a good start, they will upgrade around those 2.

they don't trot out Matt Moore.

The #1 WR is a SB MVP and we nearly made a SBw/ him last year. I guess that is better than being a cancer and never winning like your #1 WR, right?

as of today the dolphins are the better team:lol2: it starts already then reality smacks you in the face when next season begins just like the last 3 years.

I'm sure they would if they would have done it recently, for Buf it's been almost 20 years, for NE they haven't won a playoff game in 4 years.

we are young and set for years to come at QB, #1 WR, slot WR, TE, C, LG, LT, ILB(Harris), CB. We need to upgrade RT, bring in another RB(though Greene is a good starter), add to the WR corps, get some LB help and Safety help. All easily fixed w/ a good GM which we have. we aren't far away, you guys would be doing cartwheels over winning 8 games, we had a terrible season.

So all you can lay your hat on with Holmes is his Super Bowl MVP? LOL Deion Branch, Dexter Jackson, Desmon Howard and Larry Brown won that award. If you think Holmes is anywhere near as good as Marshall you are even stupider than i originally thought and thats saying something. Pittsburgh couldnt get rid of him fast enough lol. You are not set at qb or wr. Your TE is ok. The only reality is that without our two best offensive players and with nothing to play for we beat you while you had everything to play for. I never liked Henne so i never thought we would go anywhere with him but at least i know when my qb is bad. Your team is not very good going forward, your GM doesnt draft very well and your team is bereft of talent. How many pro-bowlers did you send this year? Good luck next year, youll need it. But keep puffing your chest about those two afc championship games you played in a couple of years ago. I would too if it was the best back to back years my team ever had in its history.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason is the troll needs a forum and willing combatants. Silly troll.
He can sling stupidity from behind his computer monitor while sitting the lap of his life size Sancheez inflatable.
Just enjoy him as the court jetster, a clown to kick around.

Since nobody wants him around at TGG either, I guess he figures he'll just troll here.

ive watched the dolphins lose 2 super bowls and 2 afc championships. i never want to think about those games much less hold them up as if they were super bowl victories. i try to erase them from my memory.

i understand the jets have been more successful the last couple years and yes we did have a terrible season. but at some point you have to accept reality and see that things are not nearly as rosy as you think they are. you always seem to have the what have you done for me lately outlook. well lately the dolphins beat the jets and eliminated them from another afc championship loss. lately it seems the dolphins are heading in the right direction and the jets are fading into the past.

This is hilarious .. I'm celebrating with some Mickey Dee's double cheese!!! LOL!!! GOD I'M LOVIN IT!!!

so do I, he stunk late this year w/o a doubt but we had a million problems.

Can we pretend we win the last 2 weeks too and are a playoff team again? the facts are we made the playoffs in 2009 and a title game run.

The run game and D were very inconsistent, mark was very good in 2010 and a major reason why we won 11 games and got back to the playoffs.

I knew asking you to be objective was pointless. Sanchez has never been good except for the briefest of stretches. By now it is obvious to everyone except for you that the "good Sanchez" is the anomaly. Can we dispense with the "Sanchez plays best in the biggest games" nonsense? Sunday was this year's biggest game and he sucked. For once, he didn't get lucky at the end of the game and overshadow a crappy performance with a few good plays.

It is never a good thing for a QB when your head coach announces that the way to get back to winning is to stop relying on the QB to win games. Or, that your GM is fielding questions about replacing you.

Some of his own teammates have given up on him. It was obvious during the game and it is a large part of the friction between Holmes and Sanchez.

From an ESPN article:

"I was told privately by a couple of Jets players just eight days earlier, following their loss to the Giants, that "we're only as good as our quarterback." So it's easy to surmise what we saw was Holmes' frustration having reached its boiling point. After he failed to catch a pass in a game for the first time in his 95-game career, coupled with unimaginable frustration from running routes, getting open and still watching Sanchez's flagrant incapability to get him or anyone else the ball with any degree of frequency, who can't understand why Holmes just couldn't hide his disgust any longer?"

Back
Top Bottom