Congratulations Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations Patriots

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Yeah I hate them. But man I respect them. No matter who comes and goes they win the division and go to the playoffs, usually deep into the playoffs every year. And don't give me the "Cheaters" BS. If you think that is why New England is successful you have no business watching football. They have owned the NFL for 14 years now and a few under inflated footballs, and some video tape doesn't account for all of it. Fact is they have built a dynasty we can only dream about. They get the talent, they execute, they find the players, players want to come play for them. It is a great organization and I am so sick of them I could puke. But you know what? I am not going to hide behind that hate and say "cheaters...wha...wha...wha". Man up time. Patriots I hate you but congratulations. Maybe some day we can get the idiots out of our front offices and put together a team that can knock you off.

If the Dolphins were responsible for SpyGate and DeflateGate and the mysterious "Tuck Rule" all while winning four Super Bowls, we'd be ok with that.

But, since it's the Patriots, they're "cheaters."

I respect what they have done over the years with Brady and Belicheat but I will never like them or the way they go about things. I don't see them as a classy organization like the Steelers or Giants, run by the Rooneys and Mara's. Thè stench of cheating and taking shortcuts to get an edge will always be on them.

If the Dolphins were responsible for SpyGate and DeflateGate and the mysterious "Tuck Rule" all while winning four Super Bowls, we'd be ok with that.

It would be nice to win a superbowl this century its only been like forty something years ugh

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

I respect what they have done over the years with Brady and Belicheat but I will never like them or the way they go about things. I don't see them as a classy organization like the Steelers or Giants, run by the Rooneys and Mara's. Thè stench of cheating and taking shortcuts to get an edge will always be on them.

much like the stench of ross and his 6 straight non winning seasons

Yeah, I'm sure dolphins' fans would be ok with it, but at the same time the fans of the other 31 teams would call bull**** on our obvious bias. So why should we sit here respecting the Patriots for their cheating way and favoritism from the league office and the referees? I'm not gonna say Pats fans shouldn't celebrate their dynasty, but I sure as heck am not going to try to convince myself I should respect their cheating organization.

Instead of complaining about the Patriots all the time, the owner, players, coaches and GM need to find guys who are going to play like the Patriots. Even with below average wide receivers and running backs, they always find guys like Edelmann and Blount who get the job done. You rarely see the Patriots have bad losses where they give away games like we did to Green Bay and Detroit. The Pats had a slow start but once they got healthy they ran off around 9 straight wins, and they are always great in December....unlike the Phins who always fade late in the year....especially in the cold weather. It gets old.

Look around the league the best teams have engaged savy owners, not some clueless dolt that forms a committee for every decision that usually has him digging through the Jets trash can. Cry about cameras, and tire pressure gauges all you want! Reality is Kraft bought that team, he had a vision and a plan. He executed it and it is paying dividends! Look across professional sports in general and all the dynasties push the limits. How many times has Chad Knaus been suspended by NASCAR? Pitches filing baseballs, greasing them? Not one person on this board would care if the Dolphins were doing it and winning Championships as a result.

I might be in the minority but I dont respect people who cheat... And if I found out the Fins cheated to win a Superbowl, I would be embarassed... The whole point of winning, is to defeat someone because your better than them, fair and square.... But thats just me...

I might be in the minority but I dont respect people who cheat... And if I found out the Fins cheated to win a Superbowl, I would be embarassed... The whole point of winning, is to defeat someone because your better than them, fair and square.... But thats just me...

Please every team is pushing the limit to gain an advantage every team!

When they get caught, they face consequences... NE... Not so much...

NE lives and dies by one credo: "do your job!".. be it players, management, coaching, trainers, support staff, field crews, et al... Do Your Job is what's told every stinking person... 6 SB's & 4 Lombardi's says it's right...

Concur on all points 100%. Winning without ethics is not winning at all - Don Shula.

Green Bay is another franchise that exudes class.

The media for the next couple of weeks and next season will be the worst part of the whole process.

Glad I stumbled on the 'blow the Patriots' thread. **** them. ****ing cheating dickbags.

Back
Top Bottom