Congratulations | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations

Giantsfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Like the title says, congrats … It was a tough hard fought game that ultimately the Dolphins pulled out (sigh), just wanted to say thanks to the gracious Dolphin fans for having me this week, good luck the rest of the season, I expect the you guys to go far this year.

Now if you don’t mind I’m going to go lick my wounds and try to understand how we blew this game?:cry:

I like the Giants bub. They are my second favorite team. Don't worry we will beat the living **** out of your NFC East rivals soon. We had to win this one though because they did so much for us last week.

Originally posted by Jaj
I like the Giants bub. They are my second favorite team. Don't worry we will beat the living **** out of your NFC East rivals soon. We had to win this one though because they did so much for us last week.

I'll be heavily rooting for you guys to complete the sweep of the NFC East, good luck.

Thanks and we need to sweep them too. They are all playing pretty good..Dallas kicked Az butts 24-7, skins been good, and philly maybe back in play.

Thanks.

All I can say is your Giants played a HELL OF A GAME on Defense today. I knew your secondary was going to give us problems (which they did), but your D-line just happened to man handle our O-line today.

Thanks guy...

as Phils Simms said toward the end we both got playoff-calibre teams here and who knows if we might meet in Houston? One thing I know is I predicted a loss early in my analysis of the schedule and I believe our coaches made this 2-0 road status happen for us. We're better than JUST Ricky and that's worth an extra brewski to me tonight!.

Peace out though, I think you're more likely to progress than receed by the time it's all post season chatter.

Great game...and I thought we would shut Shockey down :lol: :rolleyes:. Good Luck for the remainder of the year.

Giants have a top notch D, no doubt. I think they'll go far this year. I haven't seen an NFC East team that can match their defensive effort... maybe the Eagles, but I'm not sure.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Thanks.

All I can say is your Giants played a HELL OF A GAME on Defense today. I knew your secondary was going to give us problems (which they did), but your D-line just happened to man handle our O-line today.

I will second that response Xo ..........

:D

Marino1983

Hey man, good luck. If Philly pulls this one out, you won't be too far behind. Plus Dalls will fold, OF COURSE and wind up like 7-9.

Good luck the rest of the way!

^And Philly with the INT. for the score.. :D

Back
Top Bottom