Congratulations | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Congratulations

Titanfan6

TOMB Member with a day pass
Reaction score
It wasn't pretty, but congrats on the win today. I am glad you guys bounced back.

we'll see you in the playoffs, how the Jags play a more competitive game against the colts and titans then we did is beyond me...

Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
we'll see you in the playoffs, how the Jags play a more competitive game against the colts and titans then we did is beyond me...

The Colts, I can't explain. The Titans, because we are each others biggest rival. Even if the Jags were 0-9 before the game, and were playing all 3rd stringers, it still wouldn't be a definite win. Sort of like when you guys play the J--s.... Didn't want to cuss on here. :lol:

lol. Thanks. I thought the Jags game would be close. But I didn't think Tennessee would barely get double digits. Nor did I think Jax would be held to a FG. Crazy thing this NFL. ;)

I think the Titans are the team to beat right now. Awesome QB.

I hate to say this but the Pats seem to be a legitimate contender too. They're down to second stringers everywhere a still manage to beat big teams (Miami,Titans,Broncos,Comboys,Eagles,Browns,Jets,Giants). Their losses were against the Bills and Redskins.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
I hate to say this but the Pats seem to be a legitimate contender too. They're down to second stringers everywhere a still manage to beat big teams (Miami,Titans,Broncos,Comboys,Eagles,Browns,Jets,Giants). Their losses were against the Bills and Redskins.

You have maybe two good teams in there.

Titans and I Cowboys.

They should have never beat us either.

Thats my opinion though :cool:

Back
Top Bottom