Conservative approach is losing us games! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Conservative approach is losing us games!

MarshallFin1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Sparano needs a wake up call, the conservative approach is hurting us and for the ones who cant see it need to wake up and smell the coffee beans. We are waisting too many plays on little check downs and 5 yard flat routes when we should be going deep to marshall, throwing screen passes to ronnie and not fasano a te....... Wasted plays is costing us touchdowns!!!!!!! Sparano says he is not conservative? well i dont agree with it, at all......

We are 3-3 while the jets and pats sit at the top of the division. We are only 2 games behind them. Its time for a change and i hope sparano is starting to get it that the fgs are making him a loser coach. Sparano needs to have a meeting with henne and henning, and basically say either u guys start taking more shots downfield or u will be replaced, simple as that. Its sparano job to lose so its hes choice.

sidenotes
Benny sapp blows......get this guy off the field....
Sean smith- step up or be demoted again
john jerry- is he back yet?

The conservative approach is tied to the lack of trust for Henne. Baffling because if they don't feel he is the best QB to win, he shouldn't be playing. Henne's progress would be quicker if they let him play the game.

Problems with the lack of scoring TDs in the red zone can be attributed to the lack of 2 TE sets. Doh!! We can't do that because we cut our TEs.

The conservative approach is tied to the lack of trust for Henne. Baffling because if they don't feel he is the best QB to win, he shouldn't be playing. Henne's progress would be quicker if they let him play the game.

Problems with the lack of scoring TDs in the red zone can be attributed to the lack of 2 TE sets. Doh!! We can't do that because we cut our TEs.

That brings up a question....WHO THE HELL IS 86? I have been seeing him in as the second TE. I have never seen a pass thrown to him. I have seen him make some decent blocks...but some really bad one's too...

Yes,yes,yes,and yes.

Side note: Henne isn't good.

That brings up a question....WHO THE HELL IS 86? I have been seeing him in as the second TE. I have never seen a pass thrown to him. I have seen him make some decent blocks...but some really bad one's too...
Mickey Shuler. He is a rookie out of Penn State. Should be on the practice squad developing.

The team was ill prepared coming in to the season at TE. No excuses for this blunder.

This coaching staff needs to trust Henne more to take shots downfield. He has the ability, but I think the coaching staffis restricting him a little.

Mickey Shuler. He is a rookie out of Penn State. Should be on the practice squad developing.

The team was ill prepared coming in to the season at TE. No excuses for this blunder.

we put him on the right side to block lamar woodley and ran behind him on that 3rd and 2 down near the goal line after pitt's 2nd turnover. and of course after that play we kicked a fg.

the coaches need to just let henne relax and play some ball hes got the arm and the weapons little dump passes get us nowhere on 3 and long

Back
Top Bottom