Conspiracy Theory | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Conspiracy Theory

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
:rant:Ever since Joe Robbie died and Huizenga bought the team, it seems as though there has been a concerted effort to continually make the wrong moves for this franchise. I can not believe that another in a long line of detrimental moves to this organization occurred as I awoke to find that the team has traded Vontae Davis and kept the Sean "I still do not know how to tackle" Smith. People, do not buy into the crap the media has put out about his improved play. Just wait until we get to the regular season and he is one on one with a WR, he will get burned because yet again he could not complete a tackle. The next move I see the Phins making is keeping John Jerry. Why do I say this? Remember back to a time in the 90's when we had seemed to finally find the right side of the line. At RT, I think his name was Mark Dennis and at RG was Jaime Nails. But Dennis would prove to be continually hurt, but that was not the problem. Jaime Nails was alot like John Jerry, he had weight issues and instead of releasing him and finding a replacement, they kept him around. What happened? During the subsequent offseason, Mr. Nails - after being discarded from a previous team for weight issues and finding a renewed life line along the Phins OL - went home and blew up to over 400lbs. from his Mom's cooking. But this is not the worst example, but just to illustrate a point. There are numerous others, but probably the first in the long line of franchise killing moves was Huizenga listening to JJ and hiring his buddy Dumbstadt. This is where the scheme was hatched to destroy the franchise. Then there is the hiring a long line of inept coaches. Then we do not screw up the coaching hire, but we hire someone else to screw it up for us and bring in Parcells. I think that Bill hated Shula and his reputation. When BP was hired, instead of trying to improve the franchise, he continually tried to destroy Shula's legacy and the subsequent retention of Ireland upon Parcells departure is a furtherance of this systematic breakdown of this org. This recent decision is just a continuation of the ongoing conspiracy against the franchise.

Back
Top Bottom