Cool Dolphins video | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cool Dolphins video

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
it's kind of long but they show highlights of every draft choice.

[video=youtube;zdOd4LXEgWY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdOd4LXEgWY[/video]

The late round WR's look fantasic in their hightlights, Cunningham has several one handed grabs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cunningham was making outragous one handed grabs left and right in his highlights. Wonder why he has not shown up in practice so far.
C K really liked this pick as well as Rishard Matthews the last pick.

BJ and Fuller have had some drop issues throughout their college tenure.

I think Matthews is going to be the best pro. Put him in the slot and see what he has this year

Should be a good battle there. i think Bess , Hartline , Ocho , Wallace and Naanee will make the team. That probably leave only one spot. Gates might sneak in but has done little. These other guys may be playing for the practice squad this year.

my fav part of video was if they had to use jay-z for it, how tannehills video started off with 99 problems.... anyways a good video for this downtime

Cunningham was making outragous one handed grabs left and right in his highlights. Wonder why he has not shown up in practice so far.
C K really liked this pick as well as Rishard Matthews the last pick.
i liked the pick aswell and was shocked to find out he has had the drops. but lets wait untill camp and preseason. i think matthew makes it.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Should be a good battle there. i think Bess , Hartline , Ocho , Wallace and Naanee will make the team. That probably leave only one spot. Gates might sneak in but has done little. These other guys may be playing for the practice squad this year.
i think wallace is going to be big for us this year. i predicted naanee wouldnt make the team but who knows. i hope mathews makes it over him. but im also rooting for fuller. if he would have came out last year he probly would have been drafted in the 2nd

Yeah, my original guess was that Naanee wasn't going to make the squad, but as I saw more and more of him he might be sticking here with us.

Wallace is my dark horse to get a ton of playing time this year. Guy just has so much upside. Reminds me so much of a younger poor boys Miles Austin.

my fav part of video was if they had to use jay-z for it, how tannehills video started off with 99 problems.... anyways a good video for this downtime

Then they show his wife at the end. And a B**** ain't one. True dat.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Yeah, my original guess was that Naanee wasn't going to make the squad, but as I saw more and more of him he might be sticking here with us.

Wallace is my dark horse to get a ton of playing time this year. Guy just has so much upside. Reminds me so much of a younger poor boys Miles Austin.

i think he's more like Marshall. Same size not talent.

i think kaddu and randall are going to be good role players for us

Alot of guys on here that have followed him say he's not very good. All I know is he caught 44 passes for 500 yards at Carolina. That's better than Hartlines numbers last year.

Then they show his wife at the end. And a B**** ain't one. True dat.

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

i think he's more like Marshall. Same size not talent.

He's much quicker than Marshall though but yeah I could see the comparison.

Alot of guys on here that have followed him say he's not very good. All I know is he caught 44 passes for 500 yards at Carolina. That's better than Hartlines numbers last year.

Yeah, I wasn't impressed at all at first, but it could be his year to break out. The more I look into the guy the more I like. Every year he has gotten better so you never know what he could do this year.

I think he was a QB in college and has throw a couple passes on end arounds at San Diego and Carolina . We really only have Bess , Hartline and Ocho as players with game experience. Wallace and Gates did next to nothing last year other than special teams.

i think kaddu and randall are going to be good role players for us

Haven't heard a word about Randall. Do you think Kaddu beats out Misi for the starting spot ?

I think he was a QB in college and has throw a couple passes on end arounds at San Diego and Carolina . We really only have Bess , Hartline and Ocho as players with game experience. Wallace and Gates did next to nothing last year other than special teams.

Gates has been a GHOST! :lol:

He's our only real deep threat talent we have on offense.

Back
Top Bottom