Cool pic from nfl.com ATL vs. MIA game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cool pic from nfl.com ATL vs. MIA game

kcbrown

Life is what we make it.
Club Member
Reaction score
09000d5d8216c056_gallery_600-1.jpg

McDaniel - Odrick - Soliai and either Starks or Langford with the gang tackle on Turner at the goal line causing the fumble.

This is the kind of effort we need to see from our O-line.

it looked like turner fumbled before he cross the goal line to me.

but because the ref called it a touchdown before he could see what happened its still a td..stupidest rule i had ever heard of i swear they made that up on the fly for the pitt game that is why they are now reviewing all td's ( that and the calvin johnson catch )

yeah, dude never made it in. i knew it. but hey, henne sucks.

meanwhile, looks like rexy's D is getting burned by one Matt Leinert. They are blitzing them and he is misdirecting and screen passin their *** into the ground.

well since they are reviewing every touchdown now I think its safe to say he did get in before the ball came loose or at least ATL recovered it anyway.

but because the ref called it a touchdown before he could see what happened its still a td..stupidest rule i had ever heard of i swear they made that up on the fly for the pitt game that is why they are now reviewing all td's ( that and the calvin johnson catch )

With the new "touchdown reviewing" rule both that touchdown and the Sharper interception touchdown vs the Saints would have been overturned and we would have probably won both those games

With the new "touchdown reviewing" rule both that touchdown and the Sharper interception touchdown vs the Saints would have been overturned and we would have probably won both those games

Didn't they review the Sharper one? I hope my memory is wrong with that because that one just pisses me off to no end. Especially the pic of the ref looking right at him fumbling before the goal line..

he did fumble and I'm not sure who made the bonehead play on our team but they completely missed the ball. ATL recovered anyway even if they were to review.

he did fumble and I'm not sure who made the bonehead play on our team but they completely missed the ball. ATL recovered anyway even if they were to review.

Nah.. ball went out of the endzone.. would've been a touchback

Edit: Completely misread, was still thinking about the Saints game. lol

If our Oline did what is pictured they would be flagged 15 yards for holding. Then people would piss and moan get the bums out, too many penalties. The defense sucked Friday, plain sucked.

He was talking about effort. Way to take things literally smart guy. And the starters played one series. Get over yourself Debbie.

Back
Top Bottom