Cooper > Warmack | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cooper > Warmack

fanfin

Active Roster
Reaction score
IMO, not only schematically but overall as a player. Some may critize Cooper for not being as physical which is true, but BAMA loves huge lineman and I have read that UNC told Cooper to keep his weight down during his time there so I expect him to bulk and increase strength and movement in the run game

They are 2 different players. Warmack is meant for a power run scheme and Cooper is meant for a zone block scheme. Both will have long careers in the NFL, just depends on what you need. If we were to draft one of the 2 it would easily be Cooper.

They are 2 different players. Warmack is meant for a power run scheme and Cooper is meant for a zone block scheme. Both will have long careers in the NFL, just depends on what you need. If we were to draft one of the 2 it would easily be Cooper.
+1

They're both really, really good. I love me some Jonathan Cooper. He's one of my very favorite players to watch (speaking of this class), but I don't think he's better than Warmack. Warmack is a man among boys. He has "other" strength like J. J. Watt.

coops probably the better fit for our scheme and definitely the better move athlete...although i don't think warmack would be a fish out of water in a zone scheme...but i have a hard time with coops a better football player than warmack...

Bama plays a zone scheme.

That being said, my preference would be Cooper too. If anything, so I didn't have to watch Warmack's gut hanging out on screen in a cutoff Fins jersey!

I respect those opinions of Warmack being better. I'm splittling hairs here but I just think he is more polished and doesn't have a whole lot of room to develop. I see Cooper's best football years ahead of him. I think what you see is what you get with Warmack. Expect about a dozen pro bowlers between the 2 of them.

Back
Top Bottom