Cordarrelle Patterson: Our Changes... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cordarrelle Patterson: Our Changes...

What Are The Changes That Cordarrelle Patterson Will Be Available At 12?

• 0% chance

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • 25% chance

Votes: 22 14.4%
  • 50% chance

Votes: 56 36.6%
  • 75% chance

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • 100% chance

Votes: 23 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charlie Rivers

SUPERBOWL BOUND!!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Cordarrelle Patterson: Our Chances...

Please vote. Thanks.

I think that he will be selected in the top 10.

Last edited by a moderator:
He will probably be there at 12, I picked 0 because I don't want him. Didn't read the poll question.. sorry.

I meant CHANCES; and not CHANGES. Typo.

I don' think he is worth a number 1 just because he appears to be one of the best this year. That doesn't make him good enough. There is depth at WR this year, but the top end isn't exactly stellar.

I actually would prefer Allen and believe Patterson is going to be a primadonna.

25%. I doubt that he gets past both the Jets and Bills with that kind of ability. It's possible he goes as high as 6 to Cleveland.

I don' think he is worth a number 1 just because he appears to be one of the best this year. That doesn't make him good enough. There is depth at WR this year, but the top end isn't exactly stellar.

I actually would prefer Allen and believe Patterson is going to be a primadonna.

Patterson > Allen. For a receiver, he's got incredible vision and he's very hard to bring down in the open field.

I certainly hope he's not available at 12. I have no interest in this player unless we picked him in the second round. To me it's all about value. A project at number 12 is not good value in this draft.

As everyone knows, I really like the kid and hope he is both available and our pick at 12. I do think he will be available. There are about 5-8 guys that I'm confident will be gone before we pick. I don't think the Bills will take him because they need a QB and need to select him in round 1 or 2, so why not get the QB you want here and pick from the deep selection of guys in round 2? The Jets have a lot of holes really, but they have Stephen Hill and I doubt they invest their top pick on another physically gifted young WR this year. They will likely take a defensive lineman or linebacker. Tennessee has a lot of needs and don't see WR very high for them. San Diego has WR's and probably will go OL or defense. If Lane Johnson is available, I think he's their pick.

But, Ireland hasn't been good at picking WR's, so I wouldn't be at all suprised to see him wait until round 2 and grab a couple of them. It mitigates the risk he looks foolish, fits with the Green Bay plan, is an area where there are likely to be a lot of good prospects, and Ireland will not be so harshly criticized for taking a WR there. I hope we take Patterson at 12, but I wouldn't be surprised if we waited.

If Patterson falls past us, then he might fall quite a bit. Sure, Carolina, St. Louis and Pittsburgh could take him, but they have other needs as well. If a starting LT is available that's what St. Louis will take. Pittsburgh also needs to rebuild it's defense and it's likely that a good prospect falls to them on the defensive side of the ball. They'd be just as happy with Markus Wheaton, Robert Woods, DeAndre Hawkins, or Terrance Williams, many of whom may be around in round 2. The next landing spots for him probably are St. Louis again at 22 or almost any team from that point down. So, Patterson could slide from 12 to the 20's simply based on team needs. I'd love to make a miracle trade with Cincinnati to give up the #12 to get the #21 and #37. That would be nice.

[video=youtube;pl3vxEudif8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pl3vxEudif8[/video]

OFF TOPIC:

(Bad News: The day before yesterday I had my regular visit with my doctor. Sadly I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. :-(

I am now taking 500 mg of Glucophage.

This medication works to lower the amount of sugar in the blood. It does this by lowering the amount of sugar produced in the liver, and also increasing the sensitivity of muscle cells to insulin. The cells are therefore more able to remove sugar from the blood. The drug also slows the absorption of sugars from the intestines; lowers blood sugar levels between and after meals.

Now I have to get on the ball - eat right, exercise and follow what my doctor says to the letter. I will beat this trust me)

- - > BACK TO TOPIC.

He will be available but we should pass -> Keenan Allen is the better player and #12 is still too early

Best wide receiver in the draft and I think there's a 100% chance he's there. He's not a lineman though so he won't be a dolphin.

I put 50% because he either is there at 12 or he isn't.

Patterson is the best WR in the draft by far and we need a WR.

Back
Top Bottom