Corey Coleman suffers a broken hand | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Corey Coleman suffers a broken hand

Man I hate it when the team we're about to play has all kinds of things going wrong, it seems like for years we've been the bounce back team. In a rut? Play Miami! Everyone hurt and only backups out there? Play Miami! They'll look like HoFers! I REALLY hope we can break that cycle starting now.

Cleveland can't catch a break....well actually their players are catching all kinds of breaks injury wise. Does Cleveland know Miami has left their last two qbs played limping? If that trend continues they better have another backup or two after Kessler.

I would. If Cleveland drafted me, I'd refuse to play for 'em. I'd go to Canada. I'd go wash cars at a gas station.

The Browns are a dumpster fire that just won't go out.

Playing for Cleveland would be perfect. First off is the money obviously. Secondly, the anonymity. Nobody knows who the **** you are if you play for browns. Third, lack of real hard work. You can kinda skate by without having to grind 25 hours a day. Fourth, is the city. After living in Cleveland for 5 months you'll really appreciate those trips to the Bahamas. Count me in!

Playing for Cleveland would be perfect. First off is the money obviously. Secondly, the anonymity. Nobody knows who the **** you are if you play for browns. Third, lack of real hard work. You can kinda skate by without having to grind 25 hours a day. Fourth, is the city. After living in Cleveland for 5 months you'll really appreciate those trips to the Bahamas. Count me in!

You don't think they are saying the same things about the dolphins??? They have snow and we have South Beach, that's the only difference right now.

Back
Top Bottom