Corey Moore | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Corey Moore

Lord -

Cowart's not even going to be ready for training camp!

Originally posted by lordofgun
The jets certainly have a better MLB (ILB in the 3-4) than you.
that's been debated here ad nauseum (Cowart vs. Zach). We'll see how Cowart is w/the injury.

Zach Thomas is so happy Ricky is a phin, Ricky practically ran him over for his once NCAA rudsing record in college.

PHINS fans where did you guys come up with this finsfan58 guy??? He is like a 2 year old!!!

Watch it Thurm! Sorry I'm not as smart about my team asd you! Sorry - I don't follow my team as closely as you! Go shave your mullet, take off those sweatpants, put out that cigarette, & go to the beach....oh wait ..... you can't...LOLOLOL~!

posted by jphandal "OH yeah.. our midget LB, Zach THOMAS..that's why he is a 5 time Pro Bowler and probablt the Best LB in Football, excludiong Ray Lewis, I'm sure the Jills have better Lb, that's why they were sooo goood last year right!!!!"

we did have a better LB(a PBer who made it even though he was injured for the last 4 games in 2000) but he was injured again{so he is better when healthy that is}... this year we also have a LB that is just as good as Thomas.... and -how old are you again?

and someone posted some $hit about London not getting a 10 tackle game in a Lovie Smith Defense.... when Lovie was in TB they ran the SAME defense and who was the MLB who dominated in that system? (and don't say Derrick Brooks; he was not a MLB and was put in mostly coverage or pass-rushing duties) -London is better suited for our defense

also; Ricky won't be having to handle London much this year because BIG PAT won't let him past the LOS & into LB territory!

Originally posted by shasta
Zach Thomas is so happy Ricky is a phin, Ricky practically ran him over for his once NCAA rudsing record in college.

Way to bust out the football knowledge !! Ricky did play Zach (Texas Tech) 4 times, but he broke the record against Texas A&M ...

They had more than one memorable collision in that period, it's what you get when two All-Americans face each other.

once rudsing record in college

LMAO - even if rushing had been spelled right, where were you going here ?? Perhaps a little 6th grade grammar would be helpful.

Two words ... buh-bye ...

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS

and someone posted some $hit about London not getting a 10 tackle game in a Lovie Smith Defense.... when Lovie was in TB they ran the SAME defense and who was the MLB who dominated in that system? (and don't say Derrick Brooks; he was not a MLB and was put in mostly coverage or pass-rushing duties) -London is better suited for our defense

Well, jackhole ... there is this guy , his name is Hardy Nickerson. He led the league in tackles a couple of seasons ... You may have heard of him ... he was the MLB in Lovie's system ...

LMAO - myopic fools who don't know ANYTHING about the rest of the NFL should stick to arguing topics they know ... because you are WAY out of your league w/ me.

BTW - did you actually see Fletcher play last year, or more comically, the year before ??? He is not what I would call "instinctual" ... great athlete ? Check. Great MLB ? eh ...

Coach, that was beautiful. I love it when uneducated western New Yorkers get educated.

Hardy Nickerson Bills fans.....do you watch anything other than Rob Johnson getting sacked?

News flash....Johnson was cut & is now with the other Florida team

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
posted by jphandal "OH yeah.. our midget LB, Zach THOMAS..that's why he is a 5 time Pro Bowler and probablt the Best LB in Football, excludiong Ray Lewis, I'm sure the Jills have better Lb, that's why they were sooo goood last year right!!!!"

we did have a better LB(a PBer who made it even though he was injured for the last 4 games in 2000) but he was injured again{so he is better when healthy that is}... this year we also have a LB that is just as good as Thomas.... and -how old are you again?

Fletcher is a dirty player who is nowhere near Zach.

Cowart did miss a few games in 2000 and made the Pro Bowl, but Zach missed 5 games(While playing injured in others) and still made the Pro Bowl in 2000.

http://www.dolphinsendzone.com/lockerroom/teamroster/teamroster_thomas_z.asp

http://www.nfl.com/players/4392.htm

Back
Top Bottom