Could Larsen play this week? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Could Larsen play this week?

Burnt Reynolds

Active Roster
Reaction score
"Dolphins guard Ted Larsen, who tore his bicep but is eligible to return from IR, said he feels in solid shape." - James Walker via ESPN

How much does this help us if he starts? or just a few snaps?

I give 5 percent odds he plays vs Raiders 40 percent odds he plays the following week

Hopefully he can be back in the lineup for MNF against the Panthers.

One more spot open, maybe a PS player for help on ST with Drake and Thomas playing more.

I just saw that a little while ago. I'd think that he's going to be playing this week or else, why waste a spot this week? Not sure how much he'll play thought. I hope people are not expecting too much out of him. He hasn't played in a game since last year and really he's been mostly a back up anyway so to think that all of a sudden he's going to play like an all pro is a bit much

Ozzy rules!!

I just saw that a little while ago. I'd think that he's going to be playing this week or else, why waste a spot this week? Not sure how much he'll play thought. I hope people are not expecting too much out of him. He hasn't played in a game since last year and really he's been mostly a back up anyway so to think that all of a sudden he's going to play like an all pro is a bit much

Ozzy rules!!

I think its more for depth this Sunday with Steen going on IR etc What if Davis has to come out for a little etc? Just a guess on my part.

I think its more for depth this Sunday with Steen going on IR etc What if Davis has to come out for a little etc? Just a guess on my part.
It makes sense. I'd have hope that with Steen out Asiata would get a chance to at least be active but he must really be behind. I had high hopes for him and still do but it seems more and more as if he won't play at all this year. I think Tim Ruddy didn't play much his rookie year but then became a solid player after that

Ozzy rules!!

Bushrod is a major liability out there. I’d swap in Larsen or even Brendel for him, assuming Asiata still isn’t ready. I’d let Davis stay at LG unless he bombs. We would get a better push in the run game with Bushrod out. There’s a reason there was no interest in him last offseason.

I know that’s not what they’re going to do, frustratingly enough.

I have absolutely no expectations for Larsen.

At this point, I'm just considering him to be like an early Christmas gift if he goes out there and plays his ass off and we got ourselves a quality new starting guard.

But I ain't expecting it.

Back
Top Bottom