Cowherd "fins most underrated team in NFL" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cowherd "fins most underrated team in NFL"

He's right, but even our own fans don't believe this team is that good yet. When we had Tannehill, I was probably was one of the few on earth that thought we would win the division. That changed with his injury, but if Cutte can avoid those killer picks, we are the most talented team in our division. Obviously NE has the edge on coaching, but IF Cutte continues to play well, our talent will overwhelm their old asses in the end. And by they I mean Brady, because he IS the Patriots. He is the only one they can not lose and remain a top tier ball-club. They are an offensive juggernaut now and it's all because of 1 man. Their D is just average overall with great coaching.

Last edited:
I'm still am in awe over James shuting down Bosa...

I wouldn't say he shut him down necessarily. James did play a good overall game though.

The quick short passing game also helped nullify the pass rush of Bosa and Ingram.

Short passing game in the first half while nauseating kept the chargers edge in check.

And it also gave a half of football with safe and conservative to our month removed from being on the couch 34 year old qb.

Broke him in slowly.

He kinda got the matt Moore treatment just with more non motion based coverage ids cause he is a plus pre snap read qb

When do we think Gase welcomes Mr. Timmons back to the team?

I am going to guess and say the week after next (first week in October). If he does the right things, Gase will forgive him, but he will make sure the message gets through to Timmons and everyone else on the team.

I wouldn't say he shut him down necessarily. James did play a good overall game though.

The quick short passing game also helped nullify the pass rush of Bosa and Ingram.

Why not include clips of his "good overall game"? Otherwise it just seems like only negative plays interest you.

Why not include clips of his "good overall game"? Otherwise it just seems like only negative plays interest you.

I've been an advocate for James for quite a while. I believe he's a solid RT. Feel free to check my post history.

My point was that he didn't shut him down.

I think we get him back for the Saints game or Titans. Hoping for the Saints but most likely Titans.

I've been an advocate for James for quite a while. I believe he's a solid RT. Feel free to check my post history.

My point was that he didn't shut him down.

I know it's coach speak, but it was nice to hear Gase say it was James best game since he (Gase) has been here. I think James has a shoulder, so that has me a little concerned. Hopefully, treatment will keep the injury at a minimum and he can build on his nice start to our season.

Back
Top Bottom