Cpeps cap hits if cut- | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cpeps cap hits if cut-

musphinzfan

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Whats his status if he cuts now?

Whats his cap hit if cut after june 1st?

Really looking for some help with this..I havent been to the salary cap page in a few years and couldnt find what his cap hits would be with these questions.

A special thanks to Saban for paying Pep 7.5 mill this hyear what a **** stick!!

Really looking for some help with this..I havent been to the salary cap page in a few years and couldnt find what his cap hits would be with these questions.

A special thanks to Saban for paying Pep 7.5 mill this hyear what a **** stick!!
:lol:

My chart shows the Net Cap Savings, which means the 52nd highest salary lowers the savings. Right now that is $285k. If you don't see the savings scroll to the right.

We save a mil and a half but take a dead cap hit of 5 mil next year.

We are not gunna cut him. This is his last year to prove himself tho

So after June 1st this year he might be gone...Do u know his 09 dead money and cap savings?

If released or traded this year there is no dead money or savings in 09. Take a look at the chart. The link is in my signature. And scroll to the right.

great chart thank you i guess we are in getter shape now with nobody restructuring

What about releasing him next year or trading him in 2008???

Are we still gunna eat it big time or do we get a break.

What about releasing him next year or trading him in 2008???

Are we still gunna eat it big time or do we get a break.

You just have to realize the yearly prorated bonus is $1.4 million and reduce the amounts accordingly.

but i guess every team has that!

Heh. Every team probably carries a LITTLE dead cap, but nowhere near the amout we normally have been. Our front office has been piss poor over the past 5 years when it comes to dead cap, but when you have 3 coaching regime changes, thats bound to happen.

Back
Top Bottom