Crazy idea but ... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy idea but ...

Dolfansal

Starter
Reaction score
If Chip Kelly does become the Browns coach like expected, Trent Richardson does not really fit his upbeat speed offense.

Would you trade our 1st to Clev for Richardson??

First of all, I don't suspect Richardson would be going anywhere.

Secondly, running backs are not worth first-round picks. Ever. Don't do it.

First of all, I don't suspect Richardson would be going anywhere.

Secondly, running backs are not worth first-round picks. Ever. Don't do it.

I'd glady take AP in the first every single draft. even if I already had 52 other AP clones on my team already.

I'd glady take AP in the first every single draft. even if I already had 52 other AP clones on my team already.

Peterson in the first, Arian Foster after the draft entirely. Not much difference. Running backs are products of the line and almost never carry a team (before the Vikes' 2012 I can't think of the last time). If you gave me Peterson or my choice of another position, I'd try to find another position.

We got bigger needs than rb ,to give the browns the 12th pick

I'm sure Chip Kelly, who has no knowledge of how to run an offense, won't find a single way to incorporate Richardson. That being said, I'd trade a few bottles of hot sauce and a bane mask to CLE for Richardson. Stupid question, stupid answer.

I would, though, be interested in M. Ingram at the right price. The Saints aren't using him very well, and I wonder how much they value him at this point.

I would, though, be interested in M. Ingram at the right price. The Saints aren't using him very well, and I wonder how much they value him at this point.

i would be interested in that also...he needs more run...he won't get it in new orleans...and it's not because he doesn't deserve it...mid round pick i'm game

i would be interested in that also...he needs more run...he won't get it in new orleans...and it's not because he doesn't deserve it...mid round pick i'm game

Ingram isn't a great prospect and never should have been taken in the first round. I'd trade the Saints two bottles of purple Gatorade for him.

Back
Top Bottom