Crazy Mock Draft Ive Seen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crazy Mock Draft Ive Seen

PhinsRDbest

Who D Best?
Reaction score
Wow, I know this is probably from some irrevalant guy but look at this mock draft and scratch your head. :confused:
Mock Draft

Because

1- texans wont take bush

2- miami wont be picking #2

and many other things not the least of which is that ferguson will be a top 5 pick

That would be pretty cool.....and who knows stranger things have happened!

Actually...it kinda makes sense...

What do you think Boom?

Lappy said:
That would be pretty cool.....and who knows stranger things have happened!

That would be terrible not cool

Matt Leinart is gonna fall flat on his face in the NFL

I hope he is no where near miami

Leinart has the best touch of any passer I've studied in nigh on 20 years. I assume that the person who said this was a crazy mock was talking specifically about that trade rather than the mock as a whole? Because the mock as a whole isn't bad at all.

Bush to Houston would have been very likely indeed and still may be if they lose out. Ferguson will go in the top 5 if there's a team that has a need there.

Alex22 said:

Hmmm...Im not a huge Leinart fan....but he isnt gonna fall on his face....hes gonna be a great QB someday...

The trade itself is one of the better ones I have seen..it actually has me thinking...

Alex22 said:

really???

I work every saturday so I miss a ton of college games but I did catch one....it was a saturday night game and I was impressed.

....but like I said I didn't see too many other games. My college scouting is at an all time low now! :)

vt_dolfan said:
Hmmm...Im not a huge Leinart fan....but he isnt gonna fall on his face....hes gonna be a great QB someday...

Um no

thats not gonna happen Ill bet all I have on him faling

Alex22 said:

Preach on Brother.... All of the Vince Young Nay Sayers will be eating crow in a couple of years!!!

Boomer said:
Leinart has the best touch of any passer I've studied in nigh on 20 years. I assume that the person who said this was a crazy mock was talking specifically about that trade rather than the mock as a whole? Because the mock as a whole isn't bad at all.

Bush to Houston would have been very likely indeed and still may be if they lose out. Ferguson will go in the top 5 if there's a team that has a need there.

I would love anyone to tell me why leinart will succeed

because I can come up with numerous reasons he wont

Back
Top Bottom