Cris Carter says the Phins are the best team in the AFC East

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by DuderinoN703, Dec 13, 2009.

1. DuderinoN703

DuderinoN703 We? What the **** we? Finheaven VIP Donator

2. retarmyfinfan

retarmyfinfan Brave Rifles Donator

And right he is.

3. Simone007

Simone007 Starter

4. flynryan15

flynryan15 FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

I will say this, had Miami beat the Colts and Saint we would be hyped as a Superbowl team. It really does show you just how close we are!!!:up:

5. Roman529

Roman529 Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

Cris knows his football.

6. FinsGonnaRock06

FinsGonnaRock06 A True Fan

i aint buying nothing those *******es over at Pats HQ's(ESPN) have to say, there just trying to make themselves look GOOD, screw them.

7. R_t_Kraken

R_t_Kraken A True Fan

That's odd, considering he usually gives Miami like no credit. Sorry Cris bandwagon is full.

8. phinphan4life

phinphan4life Monkey Milk Finheaven VIP Donator

He may very well know football, and he was a damn good player. One of the best ever at his position. But I'm still royally pissed at him for the time he spent in a Dolphins uniform.

9. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero Donator

Whats up with this?

The Jaguars gambled three times on fourth down. They converted the first on their 35-yard line, but failed on the final two. Bell knocked away a pass intended for Mike Sims-Walker on one fourth-quarter drive -- Jacksonville only had 10 players on offense, allowing Bell to freelance the middle of the field -- then Miami's defense stuffed Garrard on a quarterback draw two possessions later.

Why would they have only ten players on the field

10. flynryan15

flynryan15 FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

Because Del Rio is a bad coach! He has a history of boneheaded mistakes costing his team games!

11. dolpns13

he definitely is a horrible coach... He makes Wanny look like a genius

12. The_Phish

The_Phish A True Fan

Sorry but as much as I love my Phins, Carter will always look like and act like a Circus clown.

13. Ilovemyfins4eva

Ilovemyfins4eva A True Fan Donator

alrite first of all i still hate carter for dropping that td in 02. 2nd of all i dont need chris carter to tell me the fins r the best team in the afc east bc i no they r. and last but not least, as much as i love ricky, how can carter say he deserved the game ball today where he fumbled 3 times and couldve costed us the game?

i love ricky and all is forgiven everyone is allowed to have a little off day, but he does not deserve the game ball so i guess chris carter didnt watch our game today.

my game ball id give is to the whole entire defense for stepping up in the big d situations for the 2nd straight week with the game on the line. congrats d and the fins u guys deserved it, now go kick some titan *** next week.

14. jlfin

jlfin old pro

I don't know if the Phins are the best in the AFC east, BUT, they are clearly on the ascent and the Pats are clearly on the descent.
    I expect the Phins to separate themselves from the Pats next season, assuming they have a decent offseason.
    With Rex Ryan doing the best imitation of his idiot father, I don't see the Jets ever becoming a serious factor, but more of a nuisance team that can beat you on any given day.

15. Mr_Freezetag

Mr_Freezetag Knowledge Hunter

Exactly. You got it.

16. DuderinoN703

It is funny though since Carter is usually negative towards the Phins and when that happens, it's like the whole board is looking to throw volcanic rock at the guy :lol:

17. NYinBostonFin

NYinBostonFin Playoffs Please!!

F*** cris carter....his opinion means nothing to me, good or bad.

18. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

I usually could give 2 ****s about what the media thinks, but this coming from Carter is pretty surprising

That being said ESPN has penciled in the Patriots as easily winning the division without a fight the last 2 years. They have refused to believe that the Patriots are not good anymore. It would be a tragedy for them to bee wrong so all this is, is an attempt to save face. You will never see these idiots at ESPN admit they're wrong.

19. nyjunc

nyjunc Banned Hammered

I kind of agree w/ Cris but him saying it makes me feel good b/c he is usually wrong.

20. dolpns13

Carter is one of the most annoying ANALysts there is.

21. phinatic8818

phinatic8818 long live the fins!!!!

22. FinaticalOne

FinaticalOne DieHard FinFan 4 Life

People wonder why, under Sparano we are 6-0 in December, this is why. No team is more physical than we are on the field. Our games are won in the trenches. There is no doubt, we have a smashmouth football team.

I just love hearing that we are the more physical team (thank you Chris Carter for compliment). I just can't get enough of hearing that, and I never will. For years, I've always wished our team could be more physical like the Ravens' and Steelers' teams (excluding this year's Steeler team) are known to be. Right now, despite being as young as our team is, we are in the top echelon of the most physical teams. My hat goes off to Parcells, Ireland, and Sparano for being the catalyst in changing the identity of this team.

One thing I can't go without saying.... I want to credit the front office for quickly addressing the offensive line the way they did. After last season ended, they believed they had the right personnel on the offensive line to do the job, so instead of waiting another year to see if there was any improvement, they went ahead and fired Mike Maser after one year and quickly brought in Dave DeGuglielmo; and right now our offensive line is playing great. The way they protect Chad Henne has a great deal to do with the amount of confidence Henne is playing with. These two aspects go hand and hand, and it will go along way into the development of our young QB.

Our D-Line is balls-out nasty. Our starters are just as good as any team, and more physical than most. Our depth players are capable of starting for other teams too.

23. rev kev

rev kev THE DEFLATOR

lOvE tHe PoSt - lOVe iT!!!

24. Bta72dolphins

Bta72dolphins A True Fan

Hell YEAH! I especially like how he said we are the most physical team out there and even with so many injuries. I guess tony puts it well to his players that it does not matter if you start now or later, but when the time comes you better be ready.

25. DuderinoN703

:lol: Well he did play for Mike Tice