Cromartie out Sunday? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cromartie out Sunday?

Sounds dangerous to keep playing, but the Jets are rockheads and Cromartie is at the top of the list. He will play.

If he plays I would go after him with Wallace or hartline. Hartline isn't a speedster but his crisp routes will be hard for Cromartie to cover with all the quick cuts. We still have to protect the Qb though. Protection will make or break us against the Jets front.

Cromartie out, big mismatches with the 3rd WR/Clay on essentially their #4 db. Limits a safety blitz when we go 3 or 4 wide as that safety will be needed up top. Really helpful.

When was the last time we exploited an obvious mismatch? 1999?

I bet the coaches will not exploit it because it's too obvious and they rather wanna surprise the other team.

Jets front 7 is very good. We can pick on their secondary....we just have to give Tannehill time back there. Also, it'd be nice to establish a run game but I dont see that happening against their front 7.

Actually Hartline abused Cromartie last season. He's the best corner on a ****ty secondary. Even him this year is nothing special zz

Back
Top Bottom