Crow. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crow.

Jimmifli

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Tasty?

bigmiamifan said:
I think Mularkey is a fine play caller.

But since this is a fins forum and I'm not sure why you are posting here, I say we destroy buffalo 34-0.

Canadianfishfan said:
Bills just wont be able to stop our run which is the wildcard.. and i think our secondary will out play theirs having strips taken off them all week by Saban.

PetreLOVESmiami said:
I think Chambers will have 15 catches for 238 yards and a score.

....it could happen. I just hope we kill Buffalo, cause they suck so bad.

Buffalo should be in the CFL (They're close enough to the border) and then they might win some games, and make it to the playoffs.

I don't know about you guys, but i like my buffalo medium rare/ well done.

ckparrothead said:
Mind you that I'm always loathe to predict a blowout, but this is going to be a blowout.

The key factor will be Daunte Culpepper. People may think that Daunte showed something new against the Steelers (as in a new trend of suckiness) but he really did not. The Steelers game represents the kind of game Daunte is and has always been prone to having against top quality defenses when you don't give him run support and your defense has trouble getting off the field. That will probably always be the case, too.

But Daunte is also prone to having those unbelievable outings when he completes over 70% of his passes, throws a bunch of touchdowns, rushes for some yardage, and wins the game...against questionable defenses. Simply put, he is and always has been a matchup nightmare for low quality defenses. His arm is too much for their secondary to handle, his legs are too much for their defensive line to handle.

Add to that the Dolphins' offensive skill set with Chambers, Booker, Welker, McMichael, and Brown, and there are just too many viable options for the Bills defense to handle. I'm not saying we'll score 38 points. I am predicting more along the lines of 24 points with a HEAVILY lopsided time of possession.

On defense the Bills will just not be able to string together drives. For all the flack that our secondary got for their play last week, they had three communications errors that resulted in touchdowns. Take those errors out and Charlie Batch was throwing for a piss poor ypa, and not a very good percentage either.

What the Steelers had that allowed them to string drives together in the second half, was three of the best bangers in the business on the inside in Alan Faneca, Jeff Hartings, and Kendall Simmons. They WORE US DOWN on the inside. The Bills inside trio of Reyes, Fowler, and Villarial look like amateurs compared to last week's trio. That's ok; most inside trios including our own look like amateurs compared to Faneca-Hartings-Simmons.

The Bills have neither the will, nor the means to do the same thing (wear us down on the inside). Their Martz-style offense is predicated on speed. Peerless Price, Lee Evans, Roscoe Parrish, and even tight end Kevin Everett are all athletically gifted and fast. Luckily for the Dolphins, we're no longer fielding guys like Sam Madison, Lance Schulters, and to some extent even Travis Daniels out there. The Dolphins current foursome represents the most athletically-gifted starting secondary they have fielded in a decade. They can physically run with anyone.

After the prominent miscues last weekend, Nick Saban has been drilling those DBs on communication and calls all week long, guaranteed. They'll still make mistakes, but whereas last week the Steelers were able to make them pay for the mistakes with three touchdowns, I'm modeling one touchdown this week for the Bills, with no ground game, one long field drive that results in a field goal, and one short field drive (from a turnover) that results in a field goal.

Dolphins: 24
Bills: 13

Time of possession heavily in the Fins favor, Daunte passer rating 90+, Ronnie Brown 80-90 rushing yards, one of the three touchdowns to Wes Welker, probably on the inside post.

11 points may not seem like a blowout, but the game will actually feel like the Bills were never in control and never had a real chance of winning.

G-Force said:
Our true team WILL show up this week. Pep in his first home game and every one else steamed about letting the Pitt game slip away. This WILL be our statement game and their is few teams that are in sync the first week. Sit back, eat some buffalo wings,:lol: and keep a cold beer in hand because this Sunday will show our true colors and it WILL be a glorious site.:dolphins:

nick1 said:
I predict 150 yards from Ronnie and 250 from Culpepper, Chambers getting 100 of those yards

G-Force said:
I say King Booker gets 2 TD's. Ronnie comes out with a 4.1 yards per average with a TD. CC has 90 receiving yards and Randy gets 5 catches for 58 yards and a TD. That gives Daunte 3 TD's and around 275 yards passing. Last but not least Mare makes 2 FG's and the Phins win 34-13.

KuD said:
We have higher expectations than you. We're at home. We have a proven QB. One bad game against a top defense does not make Cpep a poor QB, and most of us still have faith in the guy that he's gonna get us a bunch of wins this season.

flea flicker said:
Hagan and Suggs go off. Thats off coarse in the middle of the 3rd since we sit our starters. I have a really good feealing about the fins. Fins 30 Bluff 16

rdhstlr23 said:
For some reason I really think our "playmakers" are going to come prepared and ready to play. I think Daunte is going to have a fine game, along with Ronnie, Randy, Chris, and Marty. I think we're going to force a few TO's and be ok. I think we win by at least 14!!! eek. 34-10 Miami.

Jimmifli said:

Dang man, do you really think all those you found and saved are impressive? Tell, just how long has it been since you've seen the sun??? :shakeno:

I definitely don't like it Jimifli, but you guys absolutely deserve the win... you made us look like a high-school team, it hurts but I can admit it

Scott Andrew said:
I definitely don't like it Jimifli, but you guys absolutely deserve the win... you made us look like a high-school team, it hurts but I can admit it
I dun't cere about what you have to ssay...just keep postiing. :D

Justasportsfan said:
I dun't cere about what you have to ssay...just keep postiing. :D

I admit you guys deserve the win and you post that??? Good job SPARKY!

Scott Andrew said:
I admit you guys deserve the win and you post that??? Good job SPARKY!
sorry, hard too type with one handd, keep posting.

G-Force deserves any crap you can give him. You won't find anything on me to eat crow about. See you in Buffalo

Not an overly impressive win but a win regardless. We're not there yet but getting there week by week. See you in December.

I can't believe what I am going to say...

as Dolphins fans we should run and hide with tails between our legs...oh wait thats what the players did.

Ok, in that case, we go spanked...and it hurts.:tantrum:

KuD said:
You would think they'd won the superbowl the way some of these Jills fruit cakes are acting.
O cmon. we haven't been that bad We're just reacting to how "some" finfans here were overconfident facing the bills.

Back
Top Bottom